AMERICANS!! A Brit needs help

by searcher 28 Replies latest jw friends

• searcher
    searcher

Ok so heres the deal.

Having always wanted to visit America, I would like to set up a months multi-centre holiday (thats a vacation lol).

Problem, I have never travelled abroad except when organised by the military, so I have no idea whats involved. I dont even know whether or not to bring towels. LOL.

I can set up flights to/from the states here (even interstate flights), but when I get there I will be the original innocent abroad.

What I need

Guides in each centre

Help with setting up (cheap) accommodations in each centre

Help in being passed on to the next guide (interstate travel etc)

I will pay all accommodation/travel etc

I am not looking for money here, I need help finding accommodations, whats the best/cheapest way to travel interstate (I would rather not drive), and to be shown/pointed to the sights when there.

It will be the logistics when I get there that will be the problem.

The time I am thinking of coming is for the month of July but month/dates are flexible.

So how about it? Can we set up an apostochain to pass an old man across the states? (Part of the reason for the proposed July dates, is that the trip will be my 50 th birthday present to myself)

If so contact me by email [email protected]

Searcher. (Of the getting exited class)

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Steve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will help ya! Let me know if you'll be in Southern California.

• dottie
    dottie

searcher:

If you decide to come up this way as well let me know..

The friendly Canucker

Dottie .

• Robdar
    Robdar

Searcher,

Are you sure that you want to come in July? July is one of our hottest months and here in the midwest temps can reach 115 degrees farenheit/46 celsius. Most of my English friends come to visit in the autumn.

Robyn

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

Good for you, Steve. Happy B'Day from another "over the hill gang" member. What a great adventure.

Let me know if South Florida is in your plans. Glad to help. I'm in Fort Lauderdale, Florida (that's southern East Coast Florida just north of Miami).

My e-mail: [email protected]

Trot

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Searcher-

Are you still thinking of coming to Green Bay for the Apostafest in July? If so, let me know and I'll help you with that.

XW

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

AHhh how fun. Let me just add that during that time of the year the Pacific Northwest has perfect weather!!!!! That's Washington and Oregon... and they are beautiful states, plenty of mountians and lakes and ocean. Plus plenty of 'apostates'

Ven

• auntiem
    auntiem

I am in Southern California too about 150 miles north of Los Angeles. Here is my [email protected]

Hugs!

aUnTiE m

• Aztec
    Aztec

Yay! Searcher is coming to the states! The most economical way to travel is bus or train. If you come to Michigan be sure to let me know! My email is [email protected]

July is one friggin muggy month but I would be happy to help if you let me know your intineraire!

~Aztec

• searcher
    searcher

What I need is for people to tell me where I am going to go, I cannot tell you because I do not know where to go, I need a route with stops.

searcher.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit