A BIG Thanks to My Family Here !!!!!

by dottie 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• dottie
    dottie

Thanks all so much for your kind words.

You have all helped me become much braver than I ever thought I could be!

Much love to you all

Dottie

• kelpie
    kelpie

(((((dottie))))))))))

I am so glad I have found you to.. you are a great chat buddie.

kelps

• acsot
    acsot

(((((((((((((((((((((dottie)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

You're absolutely right about this board helping improve our self-esteem and come to the understanding that it's not our fault, it's the Borg programming that did much of the damage. I don't usually get into chat very often because I'm at work, but would love to have the chance one day, hopefully sooner rather than later.

What part of Canada are you from?

• kls
    kls

Dottie,right now you are the bravest person i know ,ive only known you for a short time but feel like were best friends.Yes this is the place to be for comfort,advice and having a ahole world to help with your problems.Ifound this sight by accident ( or did i) while crying by myself ,some day i would like to open up also and tell things i keep hidden because its to hard to talk about.Thankyou dottie for feeling that you can open up to everyone and tell us about your life.

• outnfree
    outnfree

((((((((Dottie)))))))))

Welcome to the Board! I've been enjoying your comments and meant to tell you so. Now you've given me the opportunity.

outnfree

• moreisbetter
    moreisbetter

Dottie,

Thank you for sharing your story. I have enjoyed chatting with you; you are very warm & kind. Sharing with us the things you are studying has been delightful! My very best wishes to you & in your career. You will be fabulous!

Take care always

Theresa

Edited by - moreisbetter on 15 January 2003 22:34:28

• Beans
    Beans

Now that is one depressing story eh, but hey you made it, and your here! Also you are the new Queen of the chat room! It's always good to have another hoser on the board eh.

Well enough of the JW story, lets hear some party stories!

Beans

http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

• mouthy
    mouthy

(((((hugs)))) Dottie Welcome to the board. Your one of us now . And look there is our beans wanting to hear about the beer parties. He drank my city dry hear tell! ( only kidding) but I was trained to lie in the troof- so I have to keep it up...Great to have you here honey thanks for sharing.....I.m the oldy on line------

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Hey Dotty! Welcome to the board. It was great reading your story... and I am glad that you are feeling so much more confident!

Oh.. and Mouthy.. the night is young and so are you, precious!

CG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit