What if they woke up all at the same time?

by JH 20 Replies latest jw friends

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Maybe my kids would talk with me again!!!!

Love,

Esther

• found
    found

It will never happen JH. Way too much at stake for most JW's. Even if they came to realize they were wrong, I think most would stay in for the rest of their lives.

• Shakita
    Shakita

What if they woke up all at the same time?

I see some very long lines to use the john.

Mrs. Shakita

• freedom96
    freedom96

That would be so cool. Beyond words.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Although it is soooo unlikely, the mere thought brought a smile to my face.
    Thanks for that!!!!

• Jourles
    Jourles

Everyone has brought up some good ideas...now for the black eye. I can honestly see many attempting suicide. If paradise is a myth that you can no longer look forward to, what point is there in living, some would think.

• ISP
    ISP

Its very unlikely that 6 million would see the WTS for what it is. In the UK, the number baptised over the last ten years has equalled those leaving. So around 3000 a year wake up in the UK! Pretty good....but its not the 120,000 that stay.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=43713&site=3

ISP

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

People woke up to the sins of Jimmy Swaggart and some are still with him. He still airs on TV Sunday mornings. Eventually he may gain new listeners, especially from overseas.

People woke up to the sins of Jim and Tammy Bakker and some people still admire them.

Regardless of what is wrong, some people will still follow whatever this so called religious organization may be.

Really sad.

By the way, I HATE the word RELIGION. I don't belong to a religion. I belong to a RELATIONSHIP with God through His Son Christ Jesus. That's the way I like it. Even Jesus slammed religion and called the Pharasees broods of vipers because they made a religion of rules and laws rather than a relationship with God.

Yizuman

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Just had a thought, it would be nice if the JW sect was plugged in like the Matrix. I could walk up and pull the plug whereas 6 million JWs would wake up to the real world.

Yizuman

• rocky220
    rocky220

all the JW's waking up at the same time, as if they've been under a spell.............OMG!!!!!

the thought makes me...........rocky220

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit