ARE MORMONS AND JW THE SAME ORGANISATION?

by Gerard 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Robdar
    Robdar

So does this mean you dont believe his wife is the emodied spirit of archangel michael?...gee, he will be disappointed!

She can't be because I am. Yes I am too.

Robyn

PS: Brummie I just wanna kiss your sweet little kitten face.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

This bloke David Icke went from reading the sports features on BBC News to suddenly proclaiming himself as the Son of God amongst other things, fair enough, each to their own......but to me the worst thing he ever did was to wear purple and lilac coloured shell suits as he spouted his revelations......that must truly be an unforgiveable thing. I mean Shell Suits...........for goodness sake......(mumbling.......)

• Brumm
    Brumm
    Brummie I just wanna kiss your sweet little kitten face.

Feeeel free...besides, this will be the first time the embodiement of an archangel has ever kissed my avatar...I feel so highly honoured.

Lol @ Scooby!

wear purple and lilac coloured shell suits

I rest my water tight case!

Brummie (borrowed a post from my alter ego)

• avishai
    avishai

Yes, the guy is obviously Bat$hit crazy, BUT! He does have some great stories on his site written by others about jw murders/murder suicides, worth checking out.

• badboy
    badboy

David Icke used 2 B a footballer before he came up with this the Queen etc ia a reptile from outer space!

He obviously has lost his marbles!

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Russell was buried under a pyramid in the United States after being ritually killed on Halloween 1917.

These two lies alone are enough to prove David Icke is a crackpot. Russell was buried close to a pyramid, not under it. Even a crackpot like Icke who showed both a photograph of Russell's pyramid and the headstone on Russell's grave should have been able to figure that out.

And David Icke fails to explain HOW Russell was "ritually killed" on a public TRAIN in front of eyewitnesses.

Thank God for crackpots and liberals. They brighten up otherwise dull days!

Farkel

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Farkel:

Hehheh.. did I spell it right this time? <looks around> Russell was killed on a train? I didn't know that. Is there a link you can send that can show how Russell died? Actually, that is very interesting.

Country Girl

• butalbee
    butalbee

2 mormons came to my door the other NIGHT, at 9:00, here I am hair conditioned, in PJ's, and my slyvester slippers, they said they had a message from Jesus for me.

JW's came to my door couple weeks ago (before xmas) and asked me what I thought about 'stem cells'.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

hair conditioned, ........

So it was pretty hot ya? Its hot here too...

they said they had a message from Jesus for me......

Did he give it to them personally?

asked me what I thought about 'stem cells'......

are you sure they were dubs?, and not Raelians?

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Russell was killed on a train?

I never heard that, as far as I know he died naturally while travelling on a train to go preach his weird stuff. Just happend to be Halloween.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit