ARE MORMONS AND JW THE SAME ORGANISATION?

by Gerard 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Gerard
    Gerard

?

http://www.davidicke.com/icke/articles/russell.html

Edited by - Gerard on 14 January 2003 16:37:19

• auntiem
    auntiem

I would like to see a bibliography from David Icke and see where he got his information. It is an interesting article, but would like to see more proof other than the pictures of the pyramid at Russells gravesite. Do you know where one could find such articles that links this stuff all together?

Hugs!

aUnTiE M

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

I had talked to some missionaries of Mormon. I have to say that there are some similarities esp. on the structure of the organization and the time period when they all started.

The founders of both "faiths", the Mormons and JWs, were of the Illuminati bloodline. Charles Taze Russell, who founded the Watchtower Society (JWs), was of the Illuminati Russell bloodline, which also founded the infamous Skull and Bones Society at Yale University. Charles Taze Russell was a Satanist, a paedophile according to his wife, and a friend of the Rothschilds.

Now, this is something I can't readily believe until I see the proof. Who is this David guy anyway?

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

All I can say, is uh ok, where's the proof, reptilians? WTF? Is he a raelian?

• Robdar
    Robdar

Satanic? Doesn't he mean Gnostic?

A friend asked me the other day if I had ever noticed all the Jewish names on the WTS upper echelon. Coincidence? (cue evil organ music to play in background)

Robyn

• wednesday
    wednesday

In advance, pls ex my spelling-spell check is not working.

From what i have read about Russell, he and quite a nuber of "end of times" religions all started wijthin about a 20 yrs period. so it would be no surprise if they all had some common belifs. Russell i know borrowed form the adventist and numerous people. Many were into this around the turn of the 20 th century. Sort of like they are now, with going ito the 21 century.

• Brummie
    Brummie

cue evil organ music to play in background

Now THAT is shooo funny

• Gerard
    Gerard

Actually, I think the author of this article (David Icke) has lost touch with reality:

• Matty
    Matty

Raving nutcase or not - he makes craploads of cash doing the lecture circuit and selling his crazy books - you've got to hand it to him!

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Actually, I think the author of this article (David Icke) has lost touch with reality:

Well done for making the first biggest understatement of 2003.

So does this mean you dont believe his wife is the emodied spirit of archangel michael?...gee, he will be disappointed!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit