Is that a fact???

by link 14 Replies latest jw friends

• link
    link

Is it just me or does anyone else get really screwed up when they read something here on the board which they know is not factual and is utterly and completely wrong? Im not giving examples because youve all seen it.

What really gets to me is that when someone posts stuff that is completely factually inaccurate it makes all the posters here look like dummies. I get to thinking about what all the JW lurkers must feel about "the stupid apostates" when they read some of this stuff.

I just wish that some people would do a bit of research before posting statements which they claim to be accurate.

O.K. O.K. tell me I can put them right if I feel that way but just remember that its not that simple. I would have to look up and present all the proper references when that is exactly what the original poster should have done.

Am I out of order in wishing that people would please be a bit more careful when making categorical statements of fact?

link

• email
    email

I agree with you... and I've seen it happening a lot... but... there's little anyone can do...

Edited by - email on 14 January 2003 16:38:40

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Yizuman

• Stan Conroy
    Stan Conroy

It's a fact that CT Russell was a Martian pedophile and Rutherford was really a woman. The WT magazine contains hidden code for the KGB, and the GB are all clones of Fred Franz. The "new light" says that JW's not only can except blood transfusions now, but they are all required to get extra blood to make up for lost time.

How's that?

Stan

• musky
    musky

Stan, youve got itall wrong. Russell was no martian pedophile. at least not until he was 30 I think. No , I am sure it was a fact! And Rutherford was no woman either. He only dressed as such, Well , I think so anyway. No, I am sure that is fact also! Get those facts straight next time.

• Francois
    Francois

I know for a fact that Rutherford died of cancer of the rectum. And I just know there's a pun in there somewhere, but I can't find it (sob!!) . And I've been looking for so long now. It's just GOT to be in there somewhere. Can anyone help?

francois

• troucul
    troucul

Maybe his cancer of the rectum came from the enormous amount of bullshit that he spewed.

Not perfect, but just a start...

• avishai
    avishai

Francois:

Rectum!?!?!? It killed him!!!!!

• gumby
    gumby

My sister shaved her legs.........and recked-em

Dear Mr. owner of this post....( Im too lazy to scroll up to see who started this ).......how do you know anything you hear or read is factual? Do you re-search everything? What if you re-search and you find out the re-searcher lied?

Sometimes information simply makes sense.......such as with the bible and mythology connections.

If you could gine an example....(just make one up ) of what you mean exactly it would help. You DO have a point in my book though.

Gumby

• riz
    riz

lmao @ avishai

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit