any one here remember me?

by airwlk149 21 Replies latest jw friends

• airwlk149
    airwlk149

hi guys! i don't remember if any one here remembers me, but i used to come in here all the time back in the day (like 11/01-07/02) i remember lilacs, naeblis, reborn2002, oh shit, i would know them if i saw them but i can't really remember the screen names.... any ways, HI!!!!!!!!! i moved up to portland, oregon for the last 3 and 1/2 months and now i am back in sacramento, ca. i moved up there to be close to some witness friends, because my life went so "bad" down here. when i was up there i lived with active witnesses who were awesome. now i am back and not doing so good "spiritually". i met the lady i lived with's brother and we hit it off. it's ironic because he came up to portland to visit and lived in sacramento, where we grew up! he had gone to my house for bookstudy since we were kids and i lost track of him since he was 6 yrs. older than me, and he stopped going to the meetings. he is inactive and we share alot of the same views. our 4 month anniversary is tomorrow! i love him so much! i am so happy! i live with him now, and my mom is accepting that. (she is a very ACTIVE WITNESS) anyways, peace out!

love,

katie

• email
    email

Hi Katie,

Welcome BACK!! Good to see you posting again...

P.S. Sorry I don't remember... But I like to be friendly... I've been a member of this board for a LONG time but just recently I started posting.

Edited by - email on 13 January 2003 16:12:41

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

Welcome back, Katie.

I do remember you, but do you remember me?

Anyways, I'm glad things are looking good in your like with new place to live and new love.

Keep in touch.

Ajax

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Katie,

Good to have you back! I don't exactly remember you.............but I was here. Been here waaaaaay too long

Glad things are going well for you.

waiting

• LB
    LB

Of course I remember you Katie. Welcome back. Take care of yourself. You're the most important person you know.

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

I remember you, Katie.

Welcome back

Andee

• Matty
    Matty

Of course you've been missed! I hardly ever start a thread but one of them a while back was about you, wondering where in the hell you'd got to!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=36358&site=3

I'm soooooooo glad to hear you're doing well. Please don't dissapear for ages again!!!!

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

((((((((( Katie )))))))))))

Of course I remember you!! I've sent you a few e-mails, not sure if you got them during the move. If your so inclined drop me an e-mail ( its open ) and we can catch up!!

Love ya

Cassi

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

wow katie! i was wondering what happened to you. Seems like things are going great for you. i hope all the best for you and your household. ~FS

• Solace
    Solace

Hi Katie!

I remember you, welcome back!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit