Going home

by Yerusalyim 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Well, I was supposed to have 24 hour duty today. I went home for supper and the wife was there, supper done, looking at her wrist. I saw a red mark, I pressed her about it. She'd had a knife to her wrist debating suicide with herself. As soon as my relief gets here I'm going home. First thing in the morning she goes to her "day hospital." After she tells them of actually having a knife to her wrist she'll probably have to stay overnight a few nights on suicide watch. God give me strength.

Edited by - Yerusalyim on 12 January 2003 19:24:31

Edited by - Yerusalyim on 12 January 2003 19:28:52

• freedom96
    freedom96

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

• TR
    TR

Oh man, Yeru. I feel for you, buddy. Hope all works out.

TR

• Jade
    Jade

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife

Jade

• shera
    shera

Thinking of you ...

I don't think your wife really wants to kill herself.She needs help and thats her way of getting it.

I hope you have someone to talk to,that isn't judgemental because your going threw a lot yourself.

Try and take it easy ,take care

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

GAWD!!!!. . . .

((((((((((((((((Yerusalyim)))))))))))))))))

I'm soooo sorry to hear how distressed your wife is feeling! It must feel overwhelming for both of you. . .she, because of her depression, pain or whatever is at the root of her suicide attempt. . .and you because of your concern and love for your wife.

Hospital stay sounds like a good plan, at least she will be safe there. . .safe from herself and any real or perceived danger. She needs professional help, and lots of love and support from you. . .in my opinion. . .

You are both in my thoughts. . .

Love,

Esther

• Francois
    Francois

Yeru, will this ever end? What do you think is behind all this for the last few months?

• JeffT
    JeffT

Yeru, my prayers are with you and your wife. Take care, friend.

• dottie
    dottie

Sorry to hear about this Yeru

My thoughts & prayers are with you both.

((((((((((((((Yeru)))))))))))))

Dottie

• moreisbetter
    moreisbetter

my heart goes out to you both; the pain must be so instense. it will be allright

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit