Religion of the Light and Sound of God

by Robdar 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

"Slow Burning Love of God??"

Sounds like a venereal disease...

• Satanus
    Satanus

In researching walter russell, i stumbled across something about twitchel. I think he was the president of eckankar. Anyway, he was a lying plagerer, according to the info at this site: http://www.stormpages.com/truthbeknown66/eckankar7.html

He plagerised a lot of his info, and some of the people he ripped off had good info. So, eck has some good info.

SS

• Robdar
    Robdar

Interesting information Saint Satan. Thank you for posting. I never did like Twitchell. IMO he was pretty pompous and intolerant. He seemed to want to scare the ones who read his books into believing everything he said. This made me not trust him. I also thought that I smelled L. Ron Hubbard in some of his passages. But, I did find some of the experiences that he spoke about to be similar to some of my own. When Eckinkar passed into other hands, I wasn't heart broken.

Interesting site. Again, I thank you.

Robyn

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

And after I ate the strawberry, I pulled out my jungle knife and made me a rug. And then I hunted down the tiger's family, and made rugs out of them! and then I enslaved the natives, put all the men to the sword, forced myself upon the women, and lived a riotous life in a hall thatched with gold and blood.

And I caught the first tiger, put him in chains, and starved him to death.

CZAR of the Zen Don't Mess With Me Class

• Robdar
    Robdar

LMAO Czar. You are hilarious!

Love ya,

Robyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit