bottom line on new generation thinking -very simple

by nowwhat? 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?
    when they came up with the overlapping generations new lite, they must have received alot of "where's the scriptural precedent?!" from the r&f. so they came up with the account of joseph and his brothers to shut them up. still they are trying to make a round peg fit in a square hole to fit 1914 in the equation.
  • username
    username
    Not only that, time was running out even with the overlapping generation change. Now they have bought more time.
  • LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

I'm actually at a loss as to why they keep beating this dead horse. Are they really getting that much feedback from the troops that it smells like bullshit? Are they getting into JCs with apostates who shove this up their ass and they have no comeback?

Usually they just say this it how it is, take it or leave it. But to go through this silly exercise on their shiny new TV channel? I dont get it.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    When these guys are on their broadcasts just the demeanor and the condescending tone I find rather annoying too.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Now that it has been in both printed form and on the broadcast, it is now constituted as FACT you see...

So, any further questioning about the topic can be referred back to these events as PROOF.

Its a case of: "see it is true because we said it was true"

(the fact that there was no foundation to begin with is irrelevant now)

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

All the more reason to stick to our guns. Our conscience will simply not allow us to tell our neighbors that 7 men's "shelved ideas" are THE TRUTH.

DD

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Im dumbfounded, bewildered, and flabberghasted.☺
  • Bloody Hotdogs!
  • Tenacious
    Tenacious

Ahhhhh the generational teaching. Nothing screams "time is short and you must survive so act now and join our organization!!!" more than the generation teaching.

Then you have imbecile lunch boxes like Stephen Lett who look like they want to jump out of their clothes and run around naked screaming "please believe me, I'm not lying!!".

• vinman
    vinman
    This organization is based on 1914, not Christ. Without it, the GB lose all credibility. Of course that has already happened. But if they stop teaching this nonsense, then 1919 can't exist. Desparate times call for desperate measures.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit