MAJOR TV SHOW TO DISCUSS JW CHILD ABUSE

by Scully 170 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Now, that's a quote worth repeating.

Please, please, please, get this on the net soon. Gotta see this.

ash

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

News Alert

.... Shortage of Depend underwear ......

Film at 9:00 PM tonight on the full CBC network except 9:30 PM for Newfoundland

hawk

Edited by - hawkaw on 29 January 2003 9:51:42

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

My god ... look what else this reporter stated ....

"The program, a report by Bob McKeown, is a devastating investigation of the failure by church elders to act on allegations of child sexual abuse".

Gee ... if the show can have an impact on this guy I wonder what the hell its going to do to all those who watch including those who got the ......

Better get that "Depend" line running at full production at the manufacturing plant!!!!!

hawk

• SYN
    SYN

*bumpity bump*

Now let's do the Mexican wave....

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

There was also something on CBC's "National" news cast that aired between 10:00 pm and 11:00pm last night coast to coast to coast.

When the transcript is released on the web I will post it but CBC main web television site is promoting the show now!!!!

Click here and look at the 2nd story with Bob McKeown's picture

http://www.cbc.ca/television/

and also The Fifth Estate is also promoting the show

http://cbc.ca/fifth/

Edited by - hawkaw on 29 January 2003 10:24:20

• freeman
    freeman

When Date Line aired it was like a high explosive bomb went off in Wallkill.

When the BBC aired Panorama, there was a mushroom cloud rising above Brooklyn.

When the Aussies aired Sunday, the earth shook in Paterson.

And when Canada airs The Fifth Estate, you just know the preverbal shit will hit the fan!

I just cant wait! (oh Canada, oh Canada...)

Freeman

• Gerard
    Gerard
    The fifth estate (CBC, 9 p.m.) includes this rhetorical question: "If you were a mother would you go to Saddam Hussein for help?" It's interesting that Saddam is the embodiment of evil, but this mother is a former Jehovah's Witness and she's actually talking about going to the police.

A quote like this in the newspaper is bound to cause waveshocks. Never mind the documentary itself! Go Kanuks!! Eh!

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Just got off the phone with Brodie Fenlon. He was the reporter with The Toronto Sun who did up the page and a half articles in the Sun on September 1, 2002 (read by 1 million Canadians as he liked to point out to me back then).

He told me he saw The Fifth Estate promo on the Disclosure Show and then on the National News cast that aired last night on the FULL CBC network.

He said he will be definitely watching the show.

Brodie has now moved onto new pastures and now works as a high up assistant to MPP Gerard Kennedy in Ontario's Provincial legislature.

Synergy ..... People ..... synergy!!!!!!!

hawk

• starfish422
    starfish422

The vultures are starting to circle over Halton Hills.....LMAO LMAO

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

btt luvverly t

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit