"--want to survive Armageddon?-- the start partaking--

by prologos 15 Replies latest social humour

• paradisebeauty
    paradisebeauty

@ prologos

one who has become a priest not on the basis of a regulation as to his ancestry but on the basis of the power of an indestructible life. - hevrews 7:17

When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality - 1 cor 15:54

to those who by perseverance in doing good seek for glory and honor and immortality, eternal life; - Romans 2:7

Many other verses on immortality in new testament

So will it be with the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable - 1 cor 15:42

and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade. This inheritance is kept in heaven for you -1 peter 1:4

The jw's just aren't familiar with those verses because when they probably get to them they just say - it does not apply to me, it is for the anointed, and move on.

• prologos
    prologos

paradisebeauty, to be practical, the claims in the 'Bible" are of value only to the extent that they show results' Need for a self-proclaimed priesthood? immortality: "ach was!" ( Albert's answer)

WT calls the "Partakers" the chosen ones, yet Isaiah 65 22 shows a more realistic down to earth hope.

wt believers that are awaiting deliverance should partake to become "Chosen Ones" .little_socrates brought John 6 into the picture which mentions "everlasting life",- not immortality, with partaking as a prerequisite.

Let's take wt by it's word, Chosen Ones will be saved in the Great tribulation, to become a "Chosen One" you have to partake.so:

If you want to survive Armageddon, THEN start partaking. soon.

• Je.suis.oisif
    Je.suis.oisif
    @ prologos. Initial reading of this thread registeted "start panicking" I chuckled to myself. Such is the level of indoctrination. There was a moment of dread when I realised I am making a huge huge mistake walking away from my life of 30+yrs. I feel silly, but need to get these thoughts out of my brain. Laugh with me please. Coz if you don't, I'll cry.
  • prologos
    prologos

Je.suis.oisif There was a moment of dread when I realised I am making a huge huge mistake walking away from my life of 30+yrs. I feel silly, but need to get these thoughts out of my brain.

we can't laugh with you if you don't let us know what is so funny, drole.

This topic was started to show , that even by bible standards (talking snake and all, 'chanter la pomme'), how wrong wt doctrines are about the end-times' and the implications:

"chosen ones" . or "overlapping generation of anointed" "not passing away until all these things [Armageddon] occur", yet partakers going to heaven before the end of the Great Tribulation, according to wt doctrine new light.

walking away from 30 years of life? If it is based on these incroyables wt beliefs, it is a flight of fancy.

Make a soft landing., oiseau l'oisif

• Je.suis.oisif
    Je.suis.oisif
    @ prologos. Sorry if I've appeared to derail your thread. Not quite au fait with etiquette. Was being drole towards myself. My brain is panicking. On seeing thread title instead of calming down and reasoning, I immediately started catastrophising. Thought maybe an active JW was posting on the thread with a warning. Maybe I should just go back to lurking. I'm not ready to go public possibly?
  • prologos
    prologos
    e.suis.oisif
    keep reading, talking, there is willing help here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit