The Pain of my Daughter

by LeslieV 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Dolphin57
    Dolphin57

That is so terrible Give your daughter a great big hug and let her know she's got love and support here. I have experienced the same thing and seen it happen time and time again (ie shunning DF'd members of the family, being turned against for decisions made) Its a shame and I thank my stars every night to be out.

• wildfire
    wildfire

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((LESLIE AND DAUGHTER))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) OMG i CRIED AND CRIED WHEN I read the letter ( dont mean to shout but i am so sad) I too have children who were abandoned by their ANNOINTED STEP FATHER AND FATHER,,,,,,,what a waste of space /////////// I know my daughter who is now in the truth looks up to the elders in the cong.... cause she never knew her dad......and he abused my other dau who is now 19 and NOT A WITNESS in any way shape or formmmm........i think you said Leslie that your husband was supposed to be of the YUCCC annointed class.... so girl we can relate to one another... so email me when ever you need to I am here for you ....... SHALOM MY DEAR......

• auntiem
    auntiem

Leslie, I have a ton of hugs for you and your daughter. I am so sorry this has happened to your family. I have two young boys who are growing up without a father because he is a "superfine apostle" and can not be bothered with raising his boys who are 6 & 7 years old. My eldest son misses his Daddy terribly and has suffered low self esteem because of his Dads choices. This man is still in good standing in his congregation and they feel so sorry for him because of all the lies he has told against me. He also fakes being mentally ill and uses it as an excuse as to why he isn't supporting his children in any way shape or form. The whole thing is just sickening. I am there with you in spirit giving you guys big hugs!

aUnTiE M

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Thank you all for your concern of my daughter. It has been very difficult for all of my three girls. Yes wildfire he does profess to be of the annointed and is an elder in good standing. It is amazing to me that no one wonders why he never sees or talks to his children. If indeed this is what GOD wants fathers to behave life I will be pagan.

Love

Leslie

• badwillie
    badwillie

I have pain too at times because I lost my youngest sister and middle sister both of whom I cared for a lot (and still do). And now I have a lovely 2 year old boy that they are missing out on. But things will never be the same as long as the WT has their minds. I feel for you.

• happy man
    happy man

Well this si funny, i have 5 children , and i must say I am choced over the guts they have today, when I grow upp it was never any talking about doing things your parents said, this was the best fore you, and I can say i was not bad fore mee, growing upp in JW was a good thing fore me .

But when it comes to my children I deside that I never should force anything on them, read from intresting artikels in Wt And Awake ones a week was my way to dont have them think they was forced in this religion,

I must say the outcome is not what I waited, 2 of my boys are what you say bob Marley fans,and almost anarcists, atacking mee fore my belife evry day, unbelevebel how dare they???

And yesterday when we have the blood polyci on our meeting my dotter how is in the early teens , tel mee she decide fore herself, and I have no power over her, and if I try she think I am a murder,

hmm what to say, not so easy to bee a fadher in the truth thees days, i can not understand what i have done to deserve this, somthing i must have done wery wrong???? Or what do you think?

• Jesika
    Jesika

I understand what she is going through. My father is in good standing (was an elder) and I haven't heard from him in a long time. Even after he sat across a table from me crying telling me he wanted me back in his life. What a freaking lie!!!!!!!!!!! His actions don't show it.

(((((((((((((((((((to your family))))))))))))))))))))))))

I hope one day they will finally wake up and see what they are doing to the ones they profess to love.

Jesika

• outnfree
    outnfree

((((((( LeslieV and daughters )))))))

The "I'm not leaving you, I'm choosing Jehovah" line is indeed programmed pablum. I am wondering if this dear man of yours was raised in the truth? If so, perhaps he never experienced love and thus does not understand what it is.

Your daughter sounds thoughtful, honest, and loving. A credit to you, LeslieV. Hard as it is as a mother for you to see the suffering your girls are experiencing, you are powerless to change HIM. So just keep on loving and hugging the girls with an open heart and ears to listen.

<sigh>

out

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit