Onacruse and Bikerchic do Las Vegas

by onacruse 42 Replies latest jw friends

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

CONGRADULATIONS ! 9+ YEARS AGO MY HUSBAND AND I SPENT OUR HONEYMOON IN LASVEGAS...I HAD A NEW APPRICIATION FOR MY SONS NEED FOR QUARTERS.....WHENEVER WE PASSED A SLOT MACHINE ( HE WAS REALLY INTO VIDEO GAMES AT THAT TIME.) WE PLAN ON GOING BACK IN AUGUST FOR OUR 10YR ANNIVERSARY. HAVE FUN IN THE TOWN THAT NEVER SLEEPS!

LISA

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I always cry at weddings, and even thou I wasnt there, your description and the pics made me feel like I was. Thanks for sharing, and WildTurkey and I , wish you the best of luck and happiness.

Darn it, I can't stop tearing up........ this is just beautiful.

Katie and Craig,,,,,,,and family,,,,,,ya'll looked stunning.

Now I want to get my vows renewed in Vegas,,,,,,,, sighhhhhhhhhh..... I love happy endings, I mean beginnings........

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you two that I'm sitting here at my desk at work with tears running down my cheek! I wish I could hug you in real life. ((((((((Katie and Craig)))))))

Love you,
    Dottie

• Brummie
    Brummie

Congrats to both of you coolies.

How much did yo uwin though? I heard those LV machines pay out big time.

Brummie

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Looks like you two had a very nice wedding day. Thanks for sharing the pictures. You two look great together!

• Mac
    Mac

Craig & Katie,

Thanks for sharing those special moments with us. I couldn't be happier for you.....so glad you found each other! However, I am just a little upset, being an ordained minister myself, (took me five minutes to fill out the forms, but it's all legal!) I truly felt slighted by not being able to perform the ceremony myself!!!!

Rev. Mac, of the holy as hell class!

• new boy
    new boy

That is great!!!

You didn't even tell me you were sweet on someone.

Would love to meet her.

P.S Our next "Spirit in the movies" meeting is on Jan. 20 2003, At my home at 7:30 p.m. Would love to see you both. We will be talking about the movie "Out on a limb"

give me a call

Keith

• COMF
    COMF

How ultrakewl! Congratulations and blessings on you both, forever!

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

(((((((((((Craig & Katie))))))))))))

I am so glad you daughters & family showed up for your wedding. I was feeling so bad for you two, having to get hitched all by yourself, I'm just glad you had family to celebrate it with you. (Besides us here! )

Thanks for sharing the pics, they are fabulous!

Hugs,

j2bf

• Solace
    Solace

How incredibly Sweet!

Congratulations you two!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit