WHICH QUEEN SONG BEST DESCRIBES YOU NOW

by wildfire 21 Replies latest jw friends

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Hee hee...that's funny...at first I thought you asked which group best describes us!

Bohemian Rhapsody...

sign me, more than just your average QUEEN --

oh forgot to add .... lover

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

This sounds like a question Bob Eubanks would ask on The Newlywed Game. Definitely Killer Queen!

• freedom96
    freedom96

"I want it all, and I want it now!"

• Mum
    Mum

I can't recall the song title, but it's sung by Billy Joel. It goes something like this:

I don't want you to worry for me, 'cause I'm all right,

I don't want you to tell me it's time to come home.

I don't care what you say anymore; this is my life.

Go ahead with your own life. Leave me alone.

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

Right now? Fat Bottoms come to mind *sigh* I just had a baby.

closer

• La Capra
    La Capra

Definitely it is "We are the Champions". I have been feeling on top of the world since last night....I discovered that MY contracts midterm answer has been selected as the "model answer" to go in the law library with the past test archives. That means I aced it, but I don't get grades 'til next week.

Shoshana

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Here I go not following directions again,,,,,,,,, I have to post this song, because it is so cool and has a special personal meaning to me........but doesnt really describe me now......

"Who wants to live forever?" it was the song off the Highlander movie, the first one I think.....

This song is beautifully haunting,,,,,,and Freddie had one of the most beautiful voices I have ever heard,,,,,,,,,,,,I miss him.

• Sirona
    Sirona

I'm "under pressure"

• wildfire
    wildfire

HIIII GANG THANKS FOR RESPONDING TO MY POST I REALLY LOVE WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS,,,,,, I THINK WE ALL CAN RELATE TO THE WORDS::::::::::::::::THEY ARE"""""""" I paid my dues , time after time, I've done my SENTENCE but commited NO CRIME, And bad mistakes,,,, I've made a few.... I've had a share of bad kicks in my face----------But I've come THRU---------WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIEND AND WE'LL KEEP ON FIGHTING UNTIL THE END !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahah raises her lighter into the crowd and rocks to the deafening beat......... I also like a line in WE WILL ROCK YOU AND I WILL LIKEN THIS TO THE GOVERNING BODY ANY ONE AGREE ????????????? Mud on your face,,,,,,,,, BIG DISGRACE............ Somebody better put you into your place ////////// amen my fellow ROCKERS ROCK ON

• Matty
    Matty

Cool topic wildfire!!

... Really Sirona? Well I'm going slightly mad!

Edited by - matty on 10 January 2003 10:12:58

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit