WHICH QUEEN SONG BEST DESCRIBES YOU NOW

by wildfire 21 Replies latest jw friends

• wildfire
    wildfire

HI GANG ALIITTLE POST ABOUT A GREAT LATE BAND: and I want to know which one of these songs best describe your life now as an ex jw or slowly fading one or whatever : the songs the songs are WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS-----ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST-----FAT ---BOTTOMED GIRLS-------BICYCLE--------WE WILL ROCK YOU----SOMEBODY TO LOVE-------YOU MAKE ME LIVE ,,,,,, WELL there it is give me your take on these great oldie songs ok thanks alot just me sing ing my way to a better life ....... don't be shy

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    WE WILL ROCK YOU

That's me.

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

and the winner is.....(even though not nominated)

Stone Cold Crazy

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

I'm going to opt for These are the best of times !

hi wildfire, looks like you got some good hot chocolate weather up there, glad I don't live there anymore.

whoops thats a Styx number. ok, not sure how this song goes but the title fits and it is:

"Now I'm Here"

Edited by - imanaliento on 9 January 2003 21:28:50

• wildfire
    wildfire

HI THERE FRIEND,,,,,, yes we have frightful ,,,, crappy weather and i am just sitting around the ole wood stove,,,,, and had to think of a song or songs that best fit my mood,,,, glad you came by how is your family doing ???? email me if you wish ROCK ON !!!!!!!

• auntiem
  • wildfire
    wildfire

HI AUNTIEM ,,,,,, UMMMMMM I DONT SEE ANYTHING is it just me or is there nothing written down.......or maybe you dont like queen ,,,, thats fine the other poster got the wrong band no problem hahahahahah

• Banshee
    Banshee

We Are The Champions fits me now, Wild!

• auntiem
    auntiem

Ok! Now I'm dissed! Who stole my post? Dang it- post a good one and someone comes along and rips it right off!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was supposed to say We Are The Champions!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are too kewel Banshee! Wild...can hardly wait to hear you sing.....but wait until it defrosts out...I don't like the cold. brrrrrrrrr

Hugs!

aUnTiE M

• kelpie
    kelpie

Would have to be "fat bottom girls make the rockin world go round!!!"

kelps (of the wiggling her bottom and singing class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit