Bill Parcells and the Cowboys

by heathen 14 Replies latest social physical

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I hope Bill Parcells does well with the Cowboys, but still he will have Jerry Jones as boss. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• heathen
    heathen

I agree with alot of what I'm hearing here .Big D has got to make some changes and parcells is definately a good move . He is a guy who is chomping at the bit to prove he can win a bowl without the other bill .The guys he was working with on his media job made a commercial ribbing him on how many teams won the bowl after he left and he wasn't laughing. There are some changes that need to be made all around the football . I think Avezzano can be replaced myself the special teams just isn't up to par and the best way to send a message to people that this is business is to take a guy that just isn't getting it done . There was terrible punt return coverage and way too many mistakes to overlook on special teams lately. Another move he has to make is convince Larry Allen that he is not going to play deffense we need guys like him on the offense so we can get a damn running game going. QB- I'm still hoping to see Aikman back but that's a long shot . Jake plummer wouldn't be too bad a move either as he is mobile . I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens after the draft and preseason.

• heathen
    heathen

Update---- Troy Aikman announces he would like to come out of retirement last night on the news . He dissed the cowboys but says he would like to play for Bill Parcells. I think he would do it if the price was right . Bill Parcells says he would give it consideration .

• 4horsemen
    4horsemen

Parcells will help.

But motivations for coming out of retirement?

Could be because he just got divoced. Wifey got 8 million plus couple houses, Bill's lawyers 2 million. 4 years for 16 million. He'll be plus 6 million and I dont think will be getting married again when he quits in 4 years.

Has Steadmen married Oprah yet?

• heathen
    heathen

4horsemen-- That's the first I've heard of Aikmans divorce . How in the hell does someone just walk off with all of that . Man that totally sucks they raked him over the coals like that . Unbelievable !! Good God you would think these days and the celebrities with all the prenuptual agreements that this kind of crap wouldn't happen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit