Breaks my heart

by MrMoe 22 Replies latest jw friends

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Moe, I know exactly how you feel. There is a little Hispanic girl, I'll call her Alicia(not her real name) From the moment I saw her three years ago, I fell in love with her. She would always come in the store with her daddy and I would give her a piece of gum and she would always give me a hug and kiss on the cheek. Last year, her mother left her father for another man. Her dad decided to get even and shot this sweet little girl, almost killing her and then turned around and killed himself.

This angel of a child, is still that sweet little girl. She still gives me a hug and kiss each and everytime she comes in the store. I'm so glad that she hasn't turned bitter and hasn't stopped loving. I would have lost all trust in people if I were she.

Like you said, how can someone do such terrible things to their children?

Moe, would you give that little Robby a hug from me? Tell him that people care for him without having met him.

• ugg
    ugg

oh my,,,this is truly devistating....you can only do what you can do....but how heart wrenching this must be for you...(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( mr moe ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Scootergirl -- as long as we have parental consent in writing pictures can be made public - the ones I post in fact are used in our marketing literature and presentations. And I work in a developmental facility, and some of our funding is through the County School Board.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit