Looking for co's in the uk

by Super ted 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Not heard of any of them. I don't know where any CO's are now that I'm out. I was sad to hear of the passing of Ken Chew.

Gary Elson was once my Bro-in-law.

I wasn't a great fan of either Ray Shah or Charldon Johnson. Thingy Kendall was a nice bloke though.

Can't remember many others.

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

Je suis oisif - we had Philip white a while back. We thought he was quite hitlerish with his knee length leather trench coat, leather gloves and in his 'my way or the highway' attitude. How did he help wake you up?

Sorry for hijacking the thread super ted, welcome BTW!

• freddo
    freddo

@DHOH

I can see why you thought Philip White looked Hitler-ish! - He used to wear a leather hat in the winter like Herr Flick (Google "Herr Flick" and click on images and he looks just like him) in the sitcom 'Allo 'Allo!

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy
    Freddo - you're not kidding! We used to click our heels behind him, and we were true believers back then!
  • Paul Bonanno
    Paul Bonanno

In Malta we had the following:

Peter Ellis (Branch Committee Member), David Gibson (was on the Service Desk), Ted Hunnings, Paul Presland, Denis Dutton (Branch Committee Member), Colin Seymour. At that time they used to come from UK.

• Je.suis.oisif
    Je.suis.oisif
    Ha ha. Herr Flick. I used to think he looked a bit like Phil Cool. Maybe he's the love-child of both.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Herr Flick...in our area it was a bloke called Richard Cullen....mind you he was more like Anthony Valentine out of the Colditz Story
  • stan livedeath
  • stan livedeath

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit