Bethel's Official List of UK CO's and DO's in 2006!

by TimothyT 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

For those who have been discussing CO's and DO's in the UK, I managed to dig up a photo from my archives of when I had a visit to bethel in June 2008. Because I was an uber witness I just had to have my picture taken in front of the amazing printing presses in London. Also, I saw a poster which listed all of the CO's and DO's in the UK so I just HAD to have a picture of it. I realise that the list was created in 2006, the picture was taken in 2008 and now we are in 2013, so a lot of time has past and im certain the list is totally different now, but atleast there be some names on there you will realise and remember. I cant believe how smug I was (gay too... look at my limp wrist)!

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

And there he is... Colin Bird...#27... Gwynedd No1.

If that was in 2006 then all that crap in my congregation with him must have kicked off before his 3 years were up - The latest September 2009! When do the CO's rotate. Its 00, 03, 06, 09, 12, 15 isnt it?

xxx

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Yep they switched around 2012.

• usualusername
    usualusername

Timmy T

Thanks I now have hours of updating to do!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

great work Tim, notice that Micheal Hodgson isn't on that list, and Alan Stokes still is he must be pushing 80 odd!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

who is S Bird Multi-Language No 10? maybe this was who gave the DC 2012 Baptism Talk? I see that cock sure , short arsed git Micheal Purbrick is on the DO list, wonder how his head fits through the doors of the Ass'embly Hall.

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

Justin Shaw did my baptism talk. He clearly didnt do it well enough tho... :p

• cantleave
    cantleave

Some of the names on there send shivers down my spine.

• sillygirl2013
    sillygirl2013

Does anyone know A. Manning from Devon 1?

If his name is Anthony Manning, I met him way back in 2001/2, when he was DO/CO to a group in an Arab country.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

wonder if there is many more changes to that list ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit