personality test

by pr_capone 58 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

ACCOUNTANT (Submissive Introvert Concrete Thinker )

Blondie
    Like just 7% of the population you are an ACCOUNTANT (SICT)--reserved, meticulous, and dependable. While being called an accountant isn't really that cool, neither are you. You aren't exactly the life of the party, but you do have fun, and the people close to you really do love you.

There are basically two kinds of accountants, and you most likely fit into one of the two categories:
  • male
  • female
  • Seriously: accountants are good at whatever they do. They can always be trusted, especially by their friends. They almost never cheat or steal. (Some real-life accountants do, however, they are probably Judges (DICT)). You probably have a wonderful relationship with your family.
  • avengers
    avengers

ACCOUNTANT
    (Submissive Introvert Concrete Thinker )

avengers
    Like just 7% of the population you are an ACCOUNTANT (SICT)--reserved, meticulous, and dependable. While being called an accountant isn't really that cool, neither are you. You aren't exactly the life of the party, but you do have fun, and the people close to you really do love you.

There are basically two kinds of accountants, and you most likely fit into one of the two categories:
  • male
  • female
  • Seriously: accountants are good at whatever they do. They can always be trusted, especially by their friends. They almost never cheat or steal. (Some real-life accountants do, however, they are probably Judges (DICT)). You probably have a wonderful relationship with your family.

I don't know about this test. There were questions which I would not actually answer with the offered answers.
    Which in my point of view does not make this test accurate. It's okay for fun though.

• Angharad
    Angharad

ACCOUNTANT HERE TOO !

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Well, I'm an administrator. I'm just not sure what I administrate.

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

CC...You crack me up!!

Healer.

Edited by - rubytuesday on 9 January 2003 7:45:40

• shera
    shera

MASTERMIND (Submissive Introvert Abstract Thinker )

Heather
    Like just 8% of the population you are a MASTERMIND (SIAT). You can be silent and withdrawn, but behind your reserved exterior lies an active mind that allows you to analyze situations and come up with creative, unexpected solutions. Normal people call this "scheming." Don't learn German.

Anyway, your sense of style and originality are your strengths, and people will respect your judgment once they get to know you. If you learn to be a little more personable, you could be a great leader--you've definitely got the "vision" thing down. Just make sure all the plotting you do behind those eyes of yours is healthy.

Famous masterminds in television: Dr. Claw, The Scarecrow and Mrs. King, Montgomery Burns.
  • email
    email

ACTIVIST (Dominant Extrovert Concrete Feeler )

Rick
    Like just 4% of the population you are an ACTIVIST (DECF)-- motivated and righteous, you feel the need to change this harsh, horrible world we live in. The world would be your oyster, if you weren't 27% likely to be vegetarian. Anyway, you are forceful and outgoing, so you enjoy interacting with other people and are willing to aggressively pursue your goals. If you are male, you are probably thin and lanky, just because that's what activists look like. If you are female, you probably wear thick-rimmed glasses and tight clothes *or* some kind of hippie outfit. Also, sometimes you have trouble with orgasms, since you have trouble losing control.

In more general terms, you are driven much more by emotion than logic. But because of your ideals, you are more interested in real-world results than abstract conclusions.

Advice from us: Make sure you listen to your opposition. Don't hasten to attack different ideologies. This will also help your relationship with your friends.
  • Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

The test says I'm a dreamer. Don't know about that, but was fun answering the questions. Bug

• Dolphin57
    Dolphin57

PERFORMER (Dominant Extrovert Abstract Feeler )

Laura

Like just 6% of the population you are a PERFORMER (DEAF)--personable, self-assured, and excellent under pressure. You are extroverted and strong-willed, which, in combination means you are good with people and aren't willing to let opportunity pass you by. Congratulations. I'm sure all the peons you've stepped on never saw it coming and didn't feel a thing. (This wasnt true)

You like being naked. (totally me)
    Anyhow, you have formidable creative talents, and you often following what your heart tells you instead of your logical mind. Your exuberance can earn you many friends and admirers, despite your ambition, or it can intimidate the less confident into keeping their distance. It's also possible you're Madonna.

This test rocked, thanks!

• bittersweet
    bittersweet

Apparantly I am an ACCOUNTANT,which is kinda funny,because I used to work in accounting!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit