personality test

by pr_capone 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

HELPER WHO FINDS MISSING CHILDREN OVER THE INTERNET (Submissive Introvert Concrete Feeler )

Chris
    Like just 10% of the population you are a HELPER WHO FINDS MISSING CHILDREN OVER THE INTERNET (SICF). You are very tentative in the world and introverted with people--which means you are the shy and silent type. Hence the Internet. But behind your reserved exterior lies a dedicated person with a passion for the concrete truth who wants to, in his heart of hearts, help find missing children. God bless you.
  • Aztec
    Aztec

I don't like this test cause it said I was a politician!It also said I was manipulatve. Sooo not me. If I was a true politician I would have someone else posting this for me.

~Aztec of the DEAT class( that means Dominant Extrovert Abstact Thinker for anyone who doesn't know or doesn't care)

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

ARTIST (Dominant Introvert Abstract Feeler )

dee
    Like just 4% of the population you are an ARTIST (DIAF)--creative, adventurous, and deep. Although you are an introvert, your dominant ideas lead you to assert yourself often--especially through your work. You actively put your creativity to constructive use, and because you are ruled by your heart you are less likely to be inhibited by logic.

You have an intuitive understanding of emotion and know how evoke it in others, but the real world can be a prison of foolishness and embarrassment if you don't get your head out of the clouds a little more. Also, you are 87% likely to write poetry. Please, for the love of God, stop now.
  • wednesday
    wednesday

DREAMER
    (Submissive Introvert Abstract Feeler )

Like just 11% of the population you are a DREAMER (SIAF)--reserved and imaginative. You are basically the shy, silent type. You don't have much interest in facts and figures or most of what's going on around you, but the internal worlds you build for yourself are rich and complex.

Luckily, your creativity and strong heart mean you have a deep personality evident to anyone who gets to know you. It's just that not many people do, because most everyone thinks you're a loser. Talk to yourself less, other people more, little shaver.

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

DREAMER (Submissive Introvert Abstract Feeler )

Like just 11% of the population you are a DREAMER (SIAF)--reserved and imaginative. You are basically the shy, silent type. You don't have much interest in facts and figures or most of what's going on around you, but the internal worlds you build for yourself are rich and complex.

Luckily, your creativity and strong heart mean you have a deep personality evident to anyone who gets to know you. It's just that not many people do, because most everyone thinks you're a loser. Talk to yourself less, other people more, little shaver.
  • truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

GURU (Submissive Extrovert Abstract Feeler )

mike
    Like just 12% of the population you are a GURU (SEAF)--kind, knowing, giving. Like Buddha of old, you can be a persuasive speaker, and you use your creative talents to further the objectives of your heart instead of your mind. But be careful that your friends don't take advantage of your relaxed nature, that's what happened to Jesus.

Above all, you like going with the flow. And there is probably nothing in the world you haven't smoked. That's cool. Oh yeah, you like to talk a lot. That's cool, too. Whatever.
  • D8TA
    D8TA

ARTIST (Dominant Introvert Abstract Feeler )

Jay
    Like just 4% of the population you are an ARTIST (DIAF)--creative, adventurous, and deep. Although you are an introvert, your dominant ideas lead you to assert yourself often--especially through your work. You actively put your creativity to constructive use, and because you are ruled by your heart you are less likely to be inhibited by logic.

You have an intuitive understanding of emotion and know how evoke it in others, but the real world can be a prison of foolishness and embarrassment if you don't get your head out of the clouds a little more. Also, you are 87% likely to write poetry. Please, for the love of God, stop now.
  • qwerty
    qwerty

In your opinion, who was the bigger prick?
    Mom
    Dad

I did not answer this one! It would hurt my feelings to even think about it!!

qwerty

BIT CONCERNED ABOUT "FINDIND CHILDREN ON THE INTERNET RESULT"!

Like just 10% of the population you are a HELPER WHO FINDS MISSING CHILDREN OVER THE INTERNET (SICF). You are very tentative in the world and introverted with people--which means you are the shy and silent type. Hence the Internet. But behind your reserved exterior lies a dedicated person with a passion for the concrete truth who wants to, in his heart of hearts, help find missing children. God bless you.
  • Cassandra Cain
    Cassandra Cain

LOL ha ha my mom is a guru!! now I can call her mommyswammy

~Cassandra~

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

EXPERIMENTER
    (Dominant Introvert Abstract Thinker )

Fe2O3Girl
    Like just 4% of the population you are an EXPERIMENTER (DIAT). Although you're slightly shy (admit it!), you love control. When a problem comes in your way, you stomp on it swiftly and decisively. You are bothered easily by failure in others and failure in yourself. You don't like people that you don't think are intelligent. Rather than arguing with them, however, you would just as soon ignore them altogether.

In relationships, you have a strong heart. And because you're introverted, people take you as someone they can trust. But the fact is that in addition to solving problems, you like to create them. So there's a decent chance that you'll cheat on a loved one. If you do, you'll likely get away with it.

You're a good person at heart, but then again, who isn't?

Hmmmm, fairly accurate.

I like the picture for this. I worked in various laboratories for 12 years, but I could never look through an optical microscope properly. I just used to pretend I could see stuff. However, I ran a scanning electron microscope and a transmission electron microscope - much more fun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit