Paul Grundy being interviewed on ABC 612 right now

by Anonymous1 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Listener
    Listener
    Great interview Paul.
  • umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

An excellent interview, with patches of "pain" that could still be heard. Yet he prevailed due to some inner core of faith within his own core........... Faith, in his own capacity to live and thrive inspite of what he knew was to come after being disfellowshipped was a strong and wonderful aspect of this man's character.

The religion of Jehovah's Witnesses does not promote "faith in oneself". Perhaps I am wrong in thinking this, but it just occurred to me as I listened to him that we were always taught to have faith in "men" who represented God. Never to trust our selves to do the right thing, think the right thing..........This was a good interview.

• crazyhorse
    crazyhorse
    Great interview!
  • Faded
    Faded
    Thank you Paul for all you do.
  • life is to short
    life is to short

Just got home from work and listened to the first part. Loved it will listen to the rest tomorrow.

Thanks Paul for what you do, you really have helped so many.

LITS

• Freesoul
    Freesoul
    Just listened to the interview, well done Paul, thanks for keeping the JW story going.
  • OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I will have to listen later. Paul has been so helpful with his work.

http://www.abc.net.au/radio/programitem/pe5A3ppwZ3

• freddo
    freddo
    What would the listener numbers likely be for this program?
  • doofdaddy
    doofdaddy
    Well, Conversations is prime time every week day morning, 11 to 12 and goes national. Has to be hundreds of thousands at the least.
  • Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

This is an absolutely unmissable piece. Paul speaks with sincerity and intelligence without anger or bitterness. He is a beacon of real truth.

Take the time to listen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit