how many ex circuit, district ,zone overseers ?

by dannywalsh 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• dannywalsh
    dannywalsh

i am interested to hear from former circuit,district ,zone , bethel branch overseers or those who were elders or served as gileadgraduate missionaries or special pioneers who have left the wt society because of doubts or crisis of conscience because of wt theology and practices , as i find it encouraging to hear from thier experiences and im sure others on the forum would too

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Um, I guess there aren't any . . . .

Nina

• dannywalsh
    dannywalsh

i guess there pretty shy huh, oh come on x men give us all your testimonies lols

• Beans
    Beans

Hi, I'm the Canadian District Overbeer! I have been serving for about a year now and am enjoying meeting many brothers and sisters from around the world!

Beans

http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

• Sparks
    Sparks

Hello Canadian District Overseer,my name is JEHOVAH Almighty God,would you mind please explaining what you are doing viewing a Worldly-web site that my Holy Spirit talking throught the Faithful and Discreat Slave-class , has expressidly forbitten my people to do???????Watchtower studies,Tuesday group-studies,Service meetings,Theocratic Minetry schools,Assemblies,books,Public talks..etc etc etc..isen`t that enough for you??????Now when I have it writen in my next Watchtower forbidding my people to read or view ANY web-site APART from the offical Watchtower site of the Watchtower Bible Tract Society or read any apostate literature, my people will all put up their hands upand say `WELL THE DISTRICT OVERSEERS DO...!!!!`.I do talk through the Watchtowers don`t I...? My Holy Spirit does speak through Jehovah`s witnesses doen`t it........OBVIOUSLY YOU DON`T THINK SO...........so if some-one so high ranking as you don`t do as the Watchtowers say, how can you be my representative?????According to my book `Pay attention to the flock` ( the elder`s secret book) YOU are an apostate, and should be dissfellowshiped for being part of the World and viewing web-sites like this........But don`t worry my son,because of your rank you can do what-ever you like, even bugger 5 year old children like so many of the elder`s,minesteral-servants etc..and get away with it like the clergy of Christendom.KEEP-UP THE FINE WORK.,it`s not going un-noticed by the millions of others world-wide.........especially to those viewing this web-site.

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

LMFAO @ sparks.

Uhm beans said he was district overBEER. get it.

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Hey dannywalsh,

Please do not take too much offense at the response you are getting. There has been probably some of each of the catagories you requested but they do not often highlight that part of their life. These "privileges of service" pale in comparison to current opertunities to impress others and abuse authority. I, for one, am proud to have been appointed Zone OverBeer and visited several European countries as such. In August I was also awarded a Papa Smurf doll by His Highness, the holy Valis.

Hope you get a serious response eventually, Danny.

Jst2laws

• Mulan
    Mulan

My stepfather was the Zone Overseer (now called Branch overseer) in The Netherlands, in the mid to late 40's. His name was Henry Zinser, and he married my mother in 1969. Does that count?

He died in August 2001, at age 84, and was a loyal elder, to the end. But I'm here!!

• Sparks
    Sparks

overBEER..............Love it....!!!!!! WONDER why people nick-named im `Beans`..? By the way, I`m new here,I don`t know the ropes yet, hope my message wasn`t too stronge.........it`s just that I`m feeling really lonely and depressed/pissed-off. I`ve been a witness for 30years and saw BBCs Panarama program and it up-set me beyond words, I NEVER KNEW THIS SORT OF THING HAPPENED INSIDE THE TRUTH, ( just shows how well it`s covered over!!!!! by the way I`m in Newcastle,England).I`ve had my eyes opened in the past few months and can now see the hypocrisy etc..etc...Actually I nearly packed it all in ten years ago, my wife and me fell out, she went to another congregation with our 5year old daughter.The Elders told her to divorce me!!!!!there was no scriptual grounds either...and this end, I got NO HELP or support from the elders WHAT-SO-EVER....so here I am in 2003 with no wife,( divorced)no daughter or family,no friends( being no part of world)no job,and got a letter from the council(landlords)saying......`Merry Christmas,....we`re gonna demolish your house next year...` So with loosing just about every-thing I`ve ever had or loved in life, feeling less than nice to smarmy-self satisfied-pampered pussies like district overseers.....god did you catch his tone..It made me feel quite sick.But I apologize if I `ve scarred him off, I don`t want to spoil your fun,please forgive me (every-body). As I said afore,I`m new here,lonely and scared/frightend with the loss of my religion etc....SORRY. Can some-one please point me in the right direction regarding this web-site and how to regain some joy in life, and meet a loving woman? thanx ,George. BEANS...your full of wind..!!!!!

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Welcome to the forum Sparks. I'm kinda new here myself but noone seems to mind. I am very sorry to hear of your troubles. As for how to meet people like you? A few different things come to mind. You can just create a thread asking for people who are in your area to raise their hands. On occasion there are apostfests where you might be able to meet the woman of your dreams. Best thing to do is to not make yourself a wallflower! Post early and often.

Dont forget to post your picture in our picture thread! Wouldnt want all those ladies to not know what you look like, eh?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit