Pangea and Anti-Matter

by John Aquila 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JeffT
    JeffT
    Whatever is big enough to move continents around is going to be unpleasant to live through. The last real earthquake we had here in Seattle was a 6.8 - that moved a GPS marker at the University of Washington (giving a rough measure of the total movement of the tectonic plate) about two tenths of an inch.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Not being nasty, but if they believe in the talking snake thing, they'll believe anything!
  • tiki
    tiki
    Wasn't that antimatter surmisal in one of those old colored books...like in the 80"s.....I remember too a convention where they were saying we'd see really wild stuff in the sky. Mystifing...
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

*** kj 377 20 Land of Magog No More to Threaten Mankind ***
    The unburied dead, those slain by Jehovah, will be so enormously many that even the carrion birds and scavenging wild beasts could never take care of their consumption. The burial of even what remains after these lower creatures have their fill would be stupendous. Doubtless the Almighty God will use some highly scientific means, whether including
    antimatter or not, to dispose of the surplus of decaying bodies in a speedy and sanitary way. This remains for the survivors of the war of the great day to see and witness.

*** yw 322 12 The "Prince" of the Sanctuary Stands Up ***
    In this prophecy God warns that he will also use other natural forces that are at his disposal, possibly a rain of antimatter that has the property of annihilating any material thing that it meets. He warns all scoffers that he

*** yw 323 12 The "Prince" of the Sanctuary Stands Up ***
    25. How could Jehovah God use these cosmic rays to affect the king of the north and the king of the south, and what other natural force might he use in his work?

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Ciro: Is that guy still around? I thought they put him out to pasture in some trailer, never to be seen again? He was the dumbazz that signed / ratified the UN-NGO agreement, allowing the WTBTS to get up on the Wild Beast and ride it around for 11 years in order to use the Library Card, and mooch off other UN benefits.

Good 'ol Ciro. What a loon! I'm sure the ol' Oracle Freddy Franz just loved that crazy Ciro. They were from the same insane asylum I believe.

• sir82
    sir82

The flood broke this land mass into Continents and that is why the earth today is divided.

Continents separated by thousands of miles, due to a 1-year flood? That is some serious tectonic shifting!

Great stuff. You can see this guy has read old "Golden Ages" for his science education.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit