Pangea and Anti-Matter

by John Aquila 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

Did anyone here get to hear the talk “You will be with me in Paradise” by Ciro Aulicino in 2007 at the summer convention? I found part of the talk in YouTube.

Oh the memories!!!

Would you believe some elders in my area still believe this and use it in their Sunday Public talks!

Quote by Ciro Aulicino

Jehovah will direct the cataclysmic forces at Armageddon to rejoin all the land masses as they once were before the flood.

Scientists tell us this is the study of Pangea. Connecting the Americas to Asia linking Europe to Britain to Canada to Asia and all the Islands will be joined to one big land mass.

How grateful we are that the Awake magazine has taught us that the Earth was just one big land mass. The flood broke this land mass into Continents and that is why the earth today is divided.

Immediately after Armageddon, Jehovah will use anti-matter to disintegrating the putrefying organisms by all the dead bodies that can cause disease and the Armageddon survivors to get sick.

Aren’t we grateful Jehovah has revealed these events to us ahead of time?

How embarrassing to be a JW at this time.

http://www.jwfacts.com/video/ciro-district-convention-talk.mp4

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Don't know if it was intended to be comical but I didn't like the talking head thing. It would have been better as an audio with carefully selected still images showing assorted pictures from their literature.
  • John Aquila
    John Aquila
    Village Idiot
    Don't know if it was intended to be comical but I didn't like the talking head thing. It would have been better as an audio with carefully selected still images showing assorted pictures from their literature.

Good Idea. I did find a better one on jwfacts.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

One always has to keep in mind how a non JW would react to silliness in a video when the subject is a serious one. It's best to make these videos with a non-JW audience in mind.

Edit: JWfacts does have a better video

• JeffT
    JeffT

I couldn't resist playing with the numbers. A one megaton H-bomb equals the destruction of 46 grams of matter. According to this website http://www.biomedcentral.com/content/pdf/1471-2458-12-439.pdf the total human biomass is 287,000,000 tons. Destroying all that with antimatter would actually release the energy of twice that much matter. Doing a little math, this all equals 12 Billion H-bombs. That's like a hundred per square mile over the entire surface of the earth.

I wonder if any of these people every actually think about what they're saying.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

JeffT, the flaw with your calculations is that only a tiny bit of antimatter per body is necessary to incinerate, not vaporize, the corpse (Think of cremation). I'm sure less than a picogram of AM per body would be sufficient.

Nonetheless, it is a ridiculous idea since ants would multiply tremendously in a short amount of time and consume the bodies. Then there will be a massive die off of ants.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Saying that guy is crazy would detract from from what an evil, vindictive and vicious person he is. I could actually see him in my mind's eye drooling in anticipation of the slaughter of billions of innocents. And the audience was laughing along with him. Disgusting! I bet if JW's were in charge of this planet like fundamentalist Muslims are in some countries they would eagerly set about in the systematic slaughter of "the wicked". What a despicable cult!
  • John Aquila
    John Aquila
    SecretSlaveClass
    I bet if JW's were in charge of this planet like fundamentalist Muslims are in some countries they would eagerly set about in the systematic slaughter of "the wicked". What a despicable cult!

The rank and file members will let their children die by refusing blood, children will shun their parents for life and parents their children. If the GB ever gave the order to kill those not willing to summit to Jehovah's laws, aka Governing Body's laws, I believe many jws would blindly follow.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

SecretSlaveClass:

"I could actually see him in my mind's eye drooling in anticipation of the slaughter of billions of innocents...I bet if JW's were in charge of this planet like fundamentalist Muslims are in some countries they would eagerly set about in the systematic slaughter of "the wicked"."

Indeed they would but it should be seen in a broader context than just Witnesses alone. A substantial percentage of our population believes that those who do not believe as they do are going to be infinitely tortured throughout eternity. That is worse than the JW brutal but relatively quick and eternal death. Such a mentality is rooted in this nation's (U.S.) fundamentalist Judeo-Christian heritage.

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

Ciro is fucking insane. I can attest to this personally. He stayed at my house when I was a kid. He's a total whack job and I can't believe they use him to write publications and give talks at conventions and other big venues.

edit: I had a funny feeling about that so I did some digging. http://printcentralandsigns.com/jwtalks/DC/2007BeltonTX1.HTM

I don't think that talk is from a convention. That theme does sound familiar so I think it's a talk he wrote and has given in various places when Bethel sends him on speaking assignments. He has a few outlines like that. Tapes circulated back in the day. They're just as fucked up as that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit