hi to all who remember me!!!

by uncle_onion 20 Replies latest jw friends

• riz
    riz

hi uncle onion! i remember you

it sounds like things are going great for you. that's awesome! you are so right about not being afraid to live your life, and that people aren't as bad as the witnesses want them to be.

welcome back!

• AlanF
    AlanF

Howdy Uncle!

Glad to see things are working out so well. Keep living life to the full!

AlanF

• rowdy
    rowdy

thanks, for talking alan. when i think back its just amazing how we got to be friends due to tragedy from the land of oz. time will truly tell!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Hi Uncle onion, I remember you also, as far back as H2O. Nice seeing you again.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Hi, Uncle! Good to see you back again. I've always enjoyed reading your research. Glad things are working out well for you, and I wish you all the best!

• ugg
    ugg

uncle onion,,,,i don't think i have met you,,,but welcome back,,,,nice to see your life has turned out well inspite of the different trials you have been through...good for you...

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

I hope this is not just a visit, I hope you will stick around a bit!

• Englishman
    Englishman

Welcome back Unc, maybe we'll see you at this years barbie.

Englishman.

• uncle_onion
    uncle_onion

Thanks for the welcome back! I had no idea that I was that popular!!!! LOL

My son has taken the divorce quite bad especially as my ex does not have anything to do with me. There is zero communication which is difficult as he is having problems at school. But that is her choice and she will have to live with that.

I shall try and pop back and see what is going on but I cant promise. Two years ago, I researched and researched and researched. It was doing my head in! There came a point when i thought that enough is enough. So from that point I was no longer John H*&^*%d, an ex JW, but I was going to look forward and think about the future and what I was going to do with the rest of my life.I hardly ever talk about it (except when the dubs come to the door and I give them a hard time!!!) and that is the way that I have had to deal with it.Other people may be different.

I wish everyone who is going through now what I went through two years ago, the very best. Check everything for your self and make your own decision. If you decide that being a JW is for you after that, good on you! At least you will be more aware of what is going on and you have made that choice your self. If you feel like myself and MANY others that it is not what it says it is,then make that decision and move on.

Take care

UO

• qwerty
    qwerty

Nice to see you on the board again John.

Lisa sounds a lovely person from what you told me, you deserve a good women.

Where are you going Skiing? I hope it is in the good o'l US of A! Fantastic powder snow, well it is in the Aspen walley area. Once you have found your feet, its the best, you will be addicted.

Anyway, have a good time and don't break anything!..........Sorry I am presuming you have never Ski-ed before. If you haven't, have some lessons first, you will be up the big slopes in no time.

If you are ever back up north, drop in and see me, bring Lisa.

See U

Qwerty ...... Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit