• TR
    TR

I am one of them. Da da

DAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

TR

• Brummie
    Brummie

rofl @ auntiem + TR

watching the sports channel and eating popcorn and drinking beer, farting and belching and laughing.....?

So WHATS wrong with that anyway?...sounds about normal.

link, wonder why they have gone so quiet huh? I consider myself Christian and wouldnt endorse this!

I would discuss it with them if they want to post.

Brummie

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

they do exist and professor Adonis Cnut is one of them. :-)

• Brummie
    Brummie
    professor Adonis Cnut

Bw ah ah aahah ahhaha

I just KNEW he had something to do with all of this!

Brummie

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Either they exist, or someone needs a nice stay in the facility for the mentally challenged (politically correct term for looney bin).

http://www.raven1.net/sabotage.htm

Personally, I think they'd rather steal her electronics than put holes in her unawares!

CG

• pettygrudger
  • Englishman
    Englishman

This is from David Icke's website.

Silly man, we all know it was the Queen Mum really. Still, it makes a change from Larouche!

http://www.davidicke.com/icke/articles2/queenworship.html

Englishman.

• QUESTIONEVERYTHING
    QUESTIONEVERYTHING

I don't know. I read this book that a friend had for required reading in one of her classes. Its called

The illuminati 666 book2 intro by Roy Allan Anderson D.D. F.R.G.S. and I tell ya. With all the other topics about the illuminati it gets me to thinking. So much of it adds up. I don't know.. You guys read it and be the judge I would LOVE to hear your views or what you thought if you do read it. I apreciate this forum of thinkers, questioners,excellent researcher skills and analytical wit. Who better to ask a point of view?

Its like 4-5 bucks off of half.com. It Maybe at your local library.

I think with ICKE that Reptilian thing is far fetched.

I love conspiracy books anyway. My motto is grains of truth is always hidden in the open whether its in wacko theories, disbelievable rants or even mixed with lies.

Its an individuals jobs to seperate and find a continual theme that leads you closer to the semblance of truth.

Edited by - QUESTIONEVERYTHING on 14 January 2003 12:1:6

Edited by - QUESTIONEVERYTHING on 14 January 2003 12:2:33

• og
    og

That a group or groups calling themselves the Illuminati have existed at various times, particularly within Freemasonry, is generally accepted by historians. Whether they still exist and wield significant power is, naturally, disputed. The existence of secretive groups of powerful men with private agendas (e.g. Bilderbergers, Skull and Bones, Opus Dei, Knights of Malta, Bohemian Grove, Council on Foreign Relations, Tri-Lateral Commission, etc. etc.) is also generally accepted.

So I don't consider it loony to believe that Illuminati may exist, whether or not they still call themselves that. And being interested in the subject is neither paranoid nor insane. It is merely prudent self-interest.

That said, David Icke is stone crazy.

• og
    og

FWIW, David Icke believes that JWs were established as one of many fundamentalist groups to keep the people distracted and pacified, and that the original impulse was occult in nature. As evidence, he points to the winged globe symbol on early literature and Russell's spiritism.

Which is the problem with actually reading one of Icke's books. You want to think he's unredeemably nuts, but then he pops out something like that which could make sense. I've certainly never seen a better explanation of the winged globe (an Egyptian symbol associated with Sirius and Horus... don't ask).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit