Illuminati ..their coming to take you away bum bum

by Brummie 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brummie
    Brummie

Who has heard of the Illuminati? And the secret plans they have to rule the world? Geeesh...Does anyone believe this?

Brummie

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

They are coming to take you away, Brum, Brum!

Spanner

• Satanus
  • Brummie
    Brummie

lol at the brum thing....

Shame that people get so caught up in this make believe stuff, I know people who are convinced that there's an illuminat who are planning to take over the world!

Brumm

• Ed
    Ed
    Who has heard of the Illuminati? And the secret plans they have to rule the world? Geeesh...Does anyone believe this?

I read "The Biggest Secret" by David Icke. I still can't figure out if this guy is actually serious about the "Reptilians" or if he's speaking metaphorically (a la Revelation).

• TheItalian
    TheItalian

I wanted to apply for them.

Then I read a question similar to the ones from the Bethel-form-questions:

"Have you ever had omosexual experiences---before living?"

I'm looking for a candle.

• COMF
    COMF

SSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You'll get Bibleman/Gary LaMotta/Joshua1992/TooManyOthersToRemember going again.

• Brumm
    Brumm

lol Comf...shhhhhh fer sure (do those people believe this stuff?)

italian, this may be able to help you: http://gelcandlesupply.safeshopper.com/

(yuk though ..hahah)

Edited by - Brumm on 8 January 2003 21:10:44

• auntiem
    auntiem

Illuminati? Just a bunch of rich guys hanging out and having fun and scaring the paranoid. Can you see them all assembled in a darkened room with big chairs and red velvet curtains....watching the sports channel and eating popcorn and drinking beer, farting and belching and laughing.....? Too much fun!

Hugs!

aUnTiE M

• link
    link

I don't know how you guys are getting away with poking fun at the illuminati.

Just use the search facility to look at some previous threads on this subject and you will see that quite a lot of the people who post here take them very seriously. I think that most of them are 'born agains'.

I'm surprised that none of them have surfaced yet.

link

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit