Meeting with the "Elders"

by Shytears 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Shytears
    Shytears

Hiya everyone,well i meant with this elders a couple of days ago......it was pure torture...i just about busted out laughin when they were asking me questions about my"sin" LOL Gawd what a bunch of dirty minded elders theyare ,heheeh..Lol so after about reading 50 scriptures,they made me wait outside so they could discuss either to d'f or reprove me....when it was done we went sit back in the library,they said"Laura we can tell u are very sorry,and we see that and jehovah knows too,LMFAO!! was i??? Not EVEN!!! Wow iam a GOOD actress,ehehe,i sure fooled them,hahaha,well they silent reproved me,o whatever,i can comment or give talks!AHAHAHA i never comment any way so i dont care bout that,and i hardly give talks..wow im so sad now,lol...yeah right!.! well im doin a lil better now,my moods go up and down like a yo yo,but its cool,i have a job at mcdonalds,hehe its ok,i burn myself alot tho...im trying to save money to buy a car...and this is the good part!!! i was talking with my mom,we talked a long time and she said,if i really be good,i can move out at 17!!!Yeah,i know its better at 18 but ill just move with my friend:)shes 19,hehe,well gotta go bye bye............... Laura

• ugg
    ugg

be careful with your life decisions shy tears...i am glad you were not punished severly( dis' f )by the elders....god,,,,that must have been so awful for you...((((((((((((((((((((( shy tears ))))))))))))))))

• pandora
    pandora

Gosh Shy Tears,
    I remember that happening to me too many times. By my Third meeting with the Elders, I could tell it was going to be the same old story. Silent reproof. Slap on the hand. I was about your age. I was soo sick of the dealing with the crap. I got enough punishment from my mom. Why worry about 'elders' too. So I turned on 'bitch mode'. I started talking back and saying I didn't care. I didn't answer all their questions. The works. Just turned into a total bitch. The happiest moment was when they said they had to announce it to the congregation. YIPPEE!! Let them all know!! You can't talk to me about this 'truth' crap any more!!! That was wonderful.
    When reality set in, it wasn't the grandest of situations. I still lived at home and while under my mom's roof I still had to go to the meetings and follow all her rules, which was just like being in the 'truth'. She still ruled. Then my parents decided they were leaving town to follow my dad's job. I couldn't believe it when I complained and they said I could stay. All I had to do was find a place to live. In my 17 year old mind, that was the coolest thing. Until I realized that my mother and father were going leave town and leave me behind. They never even met the family I moved in with. Still, I was ok with that. I didn't like my mom's rules anyway. She wasn't the nicest woman in the world. And I really didn't want to see what my best friends mother would say to my mother. She didn't even like to think about her.
    It didn't all hit home until my graduation. When I called my mom to tell her the day and she said she would not be attending. That was hard. My own mother wouldn't come to my graduation. I really never thought that would happen.
    That was the beginning of the rest of my life. I lived for 15 more years thinking the 'truth' really was the truth. You are lucky. You are here. At least you can see that getting out is the right decision.
    Good Luck.
    -P(J)

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Pandora, my heart goes out to you. My step son's father has disowned him. It's sad.

Shytears, tread softly...being on your own is A LOT of work.

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

I moved out at 16 or 17, and it was probably one of the worst things I ever did. I would think long and hard before doing that. But I know, I wouldn't have listened to anyone, so I won't preach. Just consider your situation and all of your options. Think about where you'd like to be in 5-10 years and base your decision on that. I wasted alot of my life on decisions I made to be 'free'. I thought leaving home at a younger age would give me a head start, but it did the complete opposite, as it does for most.

My 2 cents, good luck!

Rev

• pandora
    pandora

Thanks Yeru-
    As hard as it was, my life turned out good. I grew up fast. And I don't recomend it to others. Loosing your family is hard, especially so young. But it is possible to recover and be a better person for it. I am stronger than any of my siblings. And I don't have a dependency disorder like them either.
    The point of the story is to realize what options and what consequences are out there.
    And a side note is: No matter how bad it is, it gets better. You can be down but you are never out.
    -P(J)

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

at 17??.....yooowzza

• LDH
    LDH

((((((((MikeMusto)))))))) and to you too!

Shy, don't listen to the people on this board! Move out NOW while you are young and still know everything!

LURKERS TAKE NOTE. Shy honestly tells us here that she doesn't regret her sin. But, she put on a good show, and the Elders "saw" how repentant she was!

Now ask yourself, why didn't that work for me, at age 19, after I had regular pioneered for years? Why, when I really was sorry for what I had done, couldn't the Elders "see" how repentant I was? Could it possible be because I was pregnant, and as they told me, "We can't allow this type of thing to go unpunished because your 'sin' will become obvious in a few months!!!!"

Elders. LOL. What a joke. Cheese Cracker Men sitting in judgement of human beings.

Lisa

• josephus
    josephus

hi

take care of yourself. dont do anything rash. your young and its hard enough to be on your own when your all growed up!

regardless, perhaps you can find groups that will offer you advice and support in the future, and i wish you nothing but luck.#

regards

josephus

• SwordOfJah
    SwordOfJah

This is typical apostate bullshit (excuse my french). In so many threads apostates bitch about elders being mean. In this case, the elders were showing mercy to this hypocrite and she is congratulated. The thing here, shytears, is that you can trick any human being, you can never trick Jehovah for he reads your heart and deceptive ways. I'd rather face the discipline of elders that Jehovah's anger in Harmageddon.

LDH: I guess the difference is they saw through your acting. Instead of seeing the wisdom in discipline you now cry like a baby. Wake up and find Jehovah again, dear.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit