St. Louis Reporter Seeks Silentlambs for Interview

by abbagail 27 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• abbagail
    abbagail

Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 23:19:35 -0600
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: ST louis area

We have a reporter in the St. Louis, MO, area that is interested in doing a story on the silentlambs issue. They reach all the way down to southern Illinois. If you or you know anyone who would be willing to speak to reporters about wt policy or how you were affected by abuse, please let me know.

We will be in Las Vegas on Thursday for the press conference so stay tuned for press on this lawsuit.

Viva Las Vegas!

bill

• waiting
    waiting

Now THIS is the Bill Bowen I remember!

Btw, this is my way of a friendly bttt for an important notice.

waiting

• happy man
    happy man

What was happend widh this Wicy Boer case, as we read about so much, anyone how now the outcome, wasnt it in januari the result of the trialwold be here, heard nothing.

Las Vegas??, dont play away all the money B.B.

• abbagail
    abbagail

Thanks, waiting, no threads stay near the top for long, do they?

That would be VICKY Boer, rather that "Wicy," happyman, and yes, I've been wondering the same thing about the verdict. Sometime in January as I recall.

LOL @ this: "Las Vegas??, dont play away all the money B.B."

• SwordOfJah
    SwordOfJah

Tell them they can email me at [email protected]

I'll give them the true view of a JW instead of the same dribble from apostates.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Simply - the decision from the Judge is NOT complete.

As such we await.

The Judge suggested that the decision may come in late December, 2002 or early January 2003. However, I also know how busy the Ontario court system can be.

The longer she (the Judge) takes, the more I am confident that the Judge's clerk and the Judge will give Vicki a fair shake - at the very least. However, this is still a very tough case to win as I said some months back.

hawk

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Oh look there's a Troll!

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Well ... SwordOfJah ... based on your practice of creed bigotry that you just brought to the board, I bet you will give the true Watchtower version using the practice of lying by omission (more commonly called Theocratic Warfare).

hawk

• BeelzeDub
    BeelzeDub

Do you know if this is a tv or new paper reporter?

I subscribe to the St Louis post dispatch and could get a recording of the report if on TV.

I know a SL in that area but she is not at a place right now where she could make public statements.

It is very sad that the fear of loosing family, do to the WT shunning policy continues to silence the lambs.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Beelzdub, will she talk to reporters, as long as her face isn't shown? I had two people that were interviewed at the Seattle press conference, that weren't on camera, and they didn't use they're full names. Reporters are usually good about this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit