Muhammed Ali ~vs~ Cassius Clay ????

by LDH 27 Replies latest jw friends

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

It is interesting that a thread about a boxer who retired so long ago could bring this kind of response .

I always respected him for being willing to give up his title rather than answer the millitary call up .

• meadow77
    meadow77

Float like a butterfly-sting like a bee

I LOVE ME SOME MUHAMMED ALI

I guess he might not be perfect-but who is? He was still the best at what he did, and had personality to spare. I own a couple of pics of the champ. One being with him and the beatles. I don't know if they got along or not, but I love the picture.

• riz
    riz

Lisa!

You are my new HERO. Well, right behind Talley,Mulan, Farkel, Riz, Alan, Amazing... etc.
    damn, girl. you made my day. you rock!
  • Seven
    Seven

ALI! ALI! ALI!

The greatest of all time in any sport! He brought showmanship to professional sports. LOL @ athletes like Deion Sanders, Dennis Rodman and Lennox Lewis. Others tried before and after him but NOBODY was or ever will be his equal. The greatest. Period.

seven

(The will must be stronger than the skill class)

• LDH
    LDH

SEVEN!!!! I haven't seen you in so long!!! I'm honored that you made an appearance on one of my threads. ((((HUGS))))

RIZ!!!!! What can I say? I love you all.....

Lisa

• LDH
    LDH

LOL @ you Tom. Truthfull, I completely missed the hash marks around the word apologized. LOL. Boxing doesn't do anything for me, but let's face it. As long as there's testosterone, men are gonna wanna prove who's top dog.

Why you pickin' on happyout? He couldn't help but play the race card, silly. This thread is about a infamous white abolitionist after whom was name the best boxer in the world, ever, period.

But, to quote a prolific, brilliant and dead [:XX] rap star, "I ain't mad atcha."

BTW wasn't there just another politician who was exposed this week as being caught on tape saying the country would have been better "if the South had won the war?"

Lisa

• Seven
    Seven

{{{{LISA! LISA! }}}}} It's good to see you, girl! You have been missed!!! I wished you and the family a happy holiday somewhere on the board back in December. Sorry to have missed you then. Happy New Year! :) Cheers, Seven

• sableindian
    sableindian

Where did you get these quotes? Do you live in Chicago? If not, where did you get the Ali quotes? Was this from Malcolm X? It sounds familiar.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit