Africa for the Africans, Asia for the Asians, White Countries for Everyone!

by seahorse321 44 Replies latest social current

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

Viviane:

It took me while to decide whether or not I liked you - not that it matters. But I do. I think you have integrity and if there's any quality I look for above all in a person, that would be it. The fact that you're razor sharp like some others here (i feel like an amoeba in comparison) also makes your posts interesting and certainly have given myself cause to re-examine my own conclusions.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Thanks, SSC. You're certainly no amoeba. I am constantly analyzing what I think and how I think about it and changing my conclusions too. I've just been at this a long time :)
  • GodZoo
    GodZoo
    Hmm.. this thread should not be graced with any kind of conversation. (Just my humble opinion)
  • rip van winkle
    rip van winkle
    All trolls are NOT created equal.
  • prologos
    prologos

If the OP is worried about countries' national identity, not to worry. If emigration reaches a critical mass, the characteristics are preserved, even a broad.

Examples culled from other topics here :

Werner von Braun's ilk and his faked Moon program,

Spiro Agnew's "Vice" President and stay at home Greeks' tax compliance, credit rating. Mexican Kingdom interests, Vivian's hard family values, --

Evolution is well served.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

How many posts are we going to get advising us not to feed the troll?

• LisaRose
    LisaRose
    Go sell crazy somewhere else, we are all full up here.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Africa for the Africans, Asia for the Asians

..............................KFC For The Chickens..

That`s Mom In The Bucket..
    .............OMG!!..MOM!!!!..

........................Image result for KFC bucket Chickens

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

1. Let me help. This is the 21 century. Although governments are sepertaed into countires Many of them follow the US, China or the EU. The others have their own ideas such as islam or 'give up' (Africa)

2. The original poster is racist and I find this a worse religion then JW.

3. GLOBALIZATION <<< ever heard of it... it's here in 2015. Keep your hollywood movies, rock music etc... all the world sees it.... all the world tries to learn english too. We are becoming globalized.

4. I'm married to an asian woman and have a mixed son... Mixed childern as I will call them are a norm in 50 years if you don't like it... DIE

5. With globalization comes and increese of the standerd of living in places like Africa whre finally people are just now starting to get above 1$ a day. Asia is better. The Americas and Europe are advancing but losing citizens due to fetility issues.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Donald Trump is that you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit