Africa for the Africans, Asia for the Asians, White Countries for Everyone!

by seahorse321 44 Replies latest social current

• seahorse321
    seahorse321

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Share it now. Like it while you're at it.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Sigh..... This isnt going to end well
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    I think I'll let my blood pressure drop before attempting to debate this one ... If I think it's even worth challenging this mentality.
  • WTWizard
    WTWizard

Racial segregation has one big advantage: Everyone gets their own way without compromising or interfering with each other. Black people get Africa, particularly the tropical regions to which they are uniquely adapted, and they get Black culture without any interference from anyone else. Please, NO XIAN MISSIONARIES TO RUIN THIS CULTURE! This would allow the Black race the chance to become the best they can, in an optimal climate and culture. They are deprived of this in northern climates--that is why so many get sick in the north where they cannot get the sun they need.

White people, on the other hand, should be left alone to inhabit the higher latitudes. And develop their own culture, devoid of the xian cancer, to the full. They can thus be the best they can, without infringing on anyone else. They are not adapted to live in tropical regions, where the sun can fry them. As I said before, sending in missionaries to Black or Asian regions is abusing the system--I feel the two most blatant racisms ever committed were the pulling of Blacks out of Africa to be sold as slaves, and xian missionaries (Islam is just as bad here) ruining Black culture.

As for Asians, they get the ground in the middle. Asia (and the Pacific Islands) have climates that they are adapted to. Oriental culture, cleansed of xian smut, should thus be developed to the full and without interference from or to others. In this way, we get full diversity--you want to experience other cultures, you can visit them as tourists. Again, people pulling natives out for selling as slaves or spreading Islam or xian smut to trash cultures are not welcome.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

The only excuse for that post is if you are drunk, but even then not so much.

When i see economic migrants on the news trying every which way to get into the UK when they are already in the EU I think it sucks.

When I see boat loads of refugees fleeing warzones like Syria, then we should be reaching out to take them in. (subject to some rather obvious precautions)

• KateWild
    KateWild

Seahorse.............you post is very ignorant I am afraid. This is a x JW website to help people exit a cult. Not for propaganda of this type. I am going to flag your post now to the moderators

Kate xx

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Idiotic OP.

@seahorse - are you p1ssed?

I have some concerns about the levels of immigration to the UK and how it is handled generally, but your post is pure hysteria, with some ignorance and bigotry thrown in for good measure.

F**k off back to the BNP.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Liberals and respectable conservatives

Lots of conservatives are in fact liberal - David Cameron isn't planning on reintroducing the death penalty any time soon, is he?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Nothing like stirring up the shit with a 1st post!

Doc

• Billyblobber
    Billyblobber
    Who writes a post about segregating races and puts "the final solution" in there?

Also, since a couple posters apparently lack a scientific education, "race" only exists as a social grouping construct based on outward appearance, and has nothing to do with anything else. Most black Americans are genetically closer to "white" Americans than Africans, for instance. Grouping anyone based on outward coloration in that manner is one of the stupidest things I've heard of.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit