Lurkers Take Note! 'Apostacy' is Effective

by metatron 21 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

You know what, this QFR means nothing. The reason: They'll do the same thing they did with the voting article. They'll say to the CO's and elders that that article didn't mean blah, blah, blah. And that those that read it, MISREAD the point! The "apostasy" is only effective for the "worldly" courts and media. In practice, the ORGANIZATION always comes first. Theocratic strategy is not lying, remember?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Scully you and I seem to think alike. Scary that there's someone else like me out there. I think what they are doing is listening to the lawyers who are telling them they are dangling over the liability meat grinder. If they don't distance from certain aspects of the Theocratic Warfare strategy they, and all their bank accounts, and very liable for millions and millions of Yankee dollars. Metatron is right when he points out there are numerous lawsuits pending; there are also many more on the way as their pedophilia policy comes home to roost. Don't be surprised to find new light on this subject in 2 or 3 years. They are going to hang individual elders and/or congregations out to dry on each lawsuit. Disgusting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit