im sooo p***** off

by nelly1 12 Replies latest jw friends

• nita6368
    nita6368

((nellie))

When my now ex husband(jw) went to the elders about our so-called marital problems the elders at the meeting told him that they were going to tell their wives (whom I was close friends with) to stop associating with me as they now viewed me as bad association. Guess what...they did! I was marked before I ever stepped foot back in the kh, before I ever met with the elders. Do you think the elders wives shared this info with everyone else? They did.The grapevine runs rampant in kh, Their loss!

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

even sisters wanna be detectives.

when we sent out our DA letters, they were sent out to the elders and a few others (can no longer call them friends). anyway, i wrote to one and asked her to tell her cousin the reason why we left. the cousin was told by an elder "that if you hear of anything to let them know" (at this point we had been avoiding meetings). sure enough as soon as she heard she calls. but the elder had already received the letter the same day.

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

I told an elder in confidence when I was first leaving that I had trouble believing in god. I said it was like believing in leprachauns, There are stories about them but I never have seen proof that they exist. Word goes around and comes back to me saying that I called Jehoober a leprachaun! LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit