im sooo p***** off

by nelly1 12 Replies latest jw friends

• nelly1
    nelly1

one of the witness sisters who sometimes comes to see me came today. i remeber telling u all a while ago that abt a month ago an elder and an MS came to my house to do the where are you visit.. well i of course told them i didnt want to discuss it and said a prompt goodbye..

well isnt it interesting that it doesnt take long for the so called discreet confidentiality to be broken huh?

i hear today that a sister told this other sister that an elder came to see me and i told him to get lost..... seems they gossip more than i thought now I was majorly pisssssssssssed off about that.

they r such freakin hypocrites!!!! if i had gossiped about someone like that then they would have boiled me alive...

anyone else had anything similar?

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

It definately happens. Although it never happened to me personaly, my family was close friends with the P.O. of our congregation. We ALWAYS knew why people got DF'd or reproved, even if it was a private reproof. Funny though that my mom was once privately reprooved for gossip. Ohhh well. Thats our Borg!

• Cassandra Cain
    Cassandra Cain

yeah most witnesses favorite game is telephone >_< I've had some nasty suff said bout mee too ..some of It I was like whaaaaaa where the heck did that come from!! sorry this malicious game of telephone was played on u too {{{huggz}}}

~Cassandra~

• Mackin
    Mackin

They soooo love to gossip Nelly. If you think it's bad in the congregation, you should see what it's like in Bethel. Their world is so small the gossip is totally out of control.

I've heard some great stories about me...evidently they use me as a "warning example" from the platform. Hey, maybe that means I'm famous. Coool!

Seriously Nelly, don't let the turkeys get you down. {{{{{{hugs}}}}}}

Mackin.

• nelly1
    nelly1

aww thanks makin, got your e-mail let me know when u know what your plans are so u can come for a visit

you are very encouraging and made me feel alot better thank you very much

you are very validating my friend

huggss

love nelly

• Cassandra Cain
    Cassandra Cain

I correct myself I shouldn't say just witnesses like to play telephone because they are people like everyone else..the whole world is a game of telephone! but yes I know how it is to be talked about ....and it's ugly... got talked about in the witness congs at school...its just one of those ugly things that happens when people get into other peoples lives and are connected closley. even if u don't feel that close to them most of those people u saw a a regualr basis probaly for a while... so they are gunna talk...*sigh* but look on the bright side talk ussually fades away

~Cassandra~

• ugg
    ugg

gossip makes the world go around!!!!! (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( nellie )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• Angharad
    Angharad

While we were still in we had a shepherding call for Simon to discuss and get help with his doubts. We were still going to the meetings at this point. A few weeks later on Sunday evening we got a phone call from a sister who thought we should know what was being said about us. She had been on the work with another sister who had said " Isn't is strange that Simon and Angharad were at the meeting this morning, after all they are apostates" The first sister said where did you hear that and sister gossip replied sister *** - - sister *** is the wife of the elder who we had the shepherding call with

Edited by - angharad on 6 January 2003 4:27:19

• CraigSA
    CraigSA

You know how much this kind of comment helps. I was still walking around feeling all guilty and second rate - they had won by d'fing me. There were thoughts on how i would get back etc etc,...then I found this site and comments like yours showed me that I was the better for not being there...They were the ass holes and not me. Now I am happy...so thanks....

• Banshee
    Banshee

So sorry to hear about your bad experience. You are not alone! I am trying to remember when I wasn't being gossipped about. Because I was an attractive, young sister and single, I was singled out for some pretty horrific, malicious gossip by other sisters in the congo (especially middle-aged elders' wives!). What really p***** me off was when these same character shredders would turn around and pretend, to my face, that they were my good buddies.

Bah! I am sooooo glad to be quite far removed from the Borg now. And HUGS to you, nelly!

----Banshee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit