"A Helping Hand"

by DevilsAdvocate_DA 13 Replies latest jw friends

• DevilsAdvocate_DA
    DevilsAdvocate_DA

"A Helping Hand"

A young girl, dressed in her Kingdom Halls' best was running
    as fast as she could to the Kingdom Hall down the street.

As she ran, she prayed, "Jehvoah , please don't let me be
    late! Jehovah, please don't let me be late"! At which monent,
    she tripped on a curb and fell, getting her chothes all dirty
    and tearing her dress.

She got up and brushed herself off, and started running
    again and praying, "Jehovah, please don't let me be late!

BUT please, DON'T PUSH me".

DA

• conflicted
    conflicted

Isn't it weird how Jehovah's Witnesses think God has a hand in everything. I know because I once thought that way. If I was late it was because God was teaching me a lesson about punctuallity, if I was hurt it was because Jehovah wanted me to appreciate perfection when the new order arrived, whenever I was made to struggle for anything it was to becaused God was teaching me something. How naive I was.

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

There was a girl in the cong I went to before I got married who was like you, Conflicted. She even felt that if someone turned her away at the door, she felt that the reason was Jehovah needed to teach her to be better in talking to people at the doors.

She also beleived the demons were plaguing her often. Every six months or so she would burn her clothes and buy more.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit
    She also beleived the demons were plaguing her often. Every six months or so she would burn her clothes and buy more.

Holy smokes! Hope my wife doesn't read that. What a great excuse to go shopping!

Expatbrit

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman
    She also beleived the demons were plaguing her often. Every six months or so she would
    burn her clothes and buy more.

I LOVE it. I'm sure that I could get my husband to believe this. Oh, VISA, where are you, VISA? Come to Momma....we're going shopping!

• ubdjudge
    ubdjudge

Interracial Marriages

Everything after its own kind. Racial integrity should be no different than the rest of the plant and animal kingdom. Each species remains true to its genetic pattern as God intended. God called this groupings unified by common traits 'good'. When the fundamental nature of
    creation is tampered with, the result is ungodly mutation and confusion. A weed patch does not harmonize with a rose garden. Homogenization of race, language, religion and government is as old as the tower of Babel story. The real evil in the world today is the false god of integration promoted by a godless United Nations and the New World Order. The false teachers of churchianity justify interracial marriages in order to keep the White race blind to
    administering God's laws. A segregated White race will protect itself from alien idolatries. The enemies of God have lived in their luxuries through sin. They can only thrive on their compost of lies. But God's Word is sure and unchanging no matter what the haters of "kind after
    kind" may say. The fact that God chose a holy and special people to be above all the races of the earth speaks for itself (Deuteronomy 7:6). Truth is not meant to be warm and fuzzy for liberal minded antichrists. Numbers 25 is a javelin lesson for race mixing. Get the message? As Yahweh spoke to the children of Israel (the White race),
    "Ye shall not go in to them (all other races), neither shall they come in unto you: for surely they will turn away your heart after their gods." (I Kings 11:2)

• Seven
    Seven

Hi ubdjudge, Acts 17:26 And he made out of one[man]every nation of men, to dwell upon the entire surface of the earth, and he decreed the appointed times and the set limits of the dwelling of [men]. What's up with this?

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

UBDJUDGE,

Explain the different species among humankind. What species of human am I?

Tell us what is the difference between people of Norway and people of India. Are they the same species, race, different or what? If we share a common language group are we the same species, race, ethnic group or what?

I'd love to have your insight on this.

Thirdson

'To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing'

• Seven
    Seven

ubdj, Skin color, eye shape(characteristics) make up 0.012% of human biological variation. ??? Where is the word "race" used in the your bible to refer to people? How can I, for example be a perfect match for an organ transplant with someone from India? Just curious.

• Seven
    Seven

ubdjudge, I'm interested in your thoughts on the comments made by Thirdson and myself. Care to discuss this further?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit