Will Criminal Investigation And Prosecution Of The Governing Body Ever Happen Because Of The Policies They Made?

by Brokeback Watchtower 16 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

So far in more recent times they have only been called to take the witness stand in court twice to my knowledge one was a no show in defiance to a court order in which he gave a sworn false statement to the courts claiming Austrian Citizenship. and the other Jackson who gave a terrible witness to the court full of lies and misleading statements. All this shows how damaging their testimony is when brought before authorities who demand answers for their behavor and policies.

I personal hope for that day to come and have a gut feeling that we will be seeing a lot more of these guys called to court to explain their actions and impose big settlements over their not living up to their fiduciary duty toward children who have been molested by ministers(Elders,MS, CO, Branch personal) they have appointed.

Better even still would be seeing them brought to court over tax evasion charges and money laundering. I have hope that their business dealings will bite them in the ass some day just like it did for Al Capone and PTL's Jim Bakker.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

I don't believe for a moment that we are looking at the puppet-masters - we've been presented with the marionettes and told that they are the real thing!

After Mr. Jackson's shambolic efforts to delude the A.R.C., and watching certain G.B. members attempts at "sincerity" on their cartoon channel, (JWTV) anyone who thinks that these seven stooges have the power to make any kind of major corporate or doctrinal changes by themselves, should ask the nice men in white coats to give them more medication!

These front-men (aka FDS/GB) couldn't run a bath together - never mind a multi-billion dollar corporation!

Go for the real power brokers in the Org first!
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Go for the real power brokers in the Org first!

Name them.

Doc

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Will Criminal Investigation And Prosecution Of The Governing Body Ever Happen - I sincerely hope so. They deserve it.

I don't believe for a moment that we are looking at the puppet-masters - so who are the real puppet masters?

• oppostate
    oppostate
    Name them.

Them's the nethinim.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Penn State University - Jerry Sandusky Case

I recently watched a documentary on Netflix (entitled Happy Valley) regarding the Jerry Sandusky case. At the end it mentioned that several University officials would stand trial in 2015 for their part in covering up the Sandusky affair by not reporting it to the police.

Removed University President Graham Spanier is charged with several criminal counts for his part in the cover up.

The quote below is from the article here,

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/20/magazine/the-trials-of-graham-spanier-penn-states-ousted-president.html?_r=0

“Four days after Sandusky’s arrest in November 2011, he was out. Penn State’s board of trustees either dismissed Spanier or, as he contends, he resigned first. A year later, after Sandusky was convicted, Spanier, a sociologist whose academic background is in family and marital studies, was charged with eight criminal counts, including child endangerment, perjury and conspiring to cover up Sandusky’s crimes. The charges were as shocking in their own way as those brought against Sandusky. Spanier had ruled over an empire: about 45,000 students on a stately, sprawling main campus in State College; another 40,000 at locations around the state; an annual budget exceeding $4 billion. In order to protect the reputation of the university and its vaunted football program, according to the charges against him, he let a pedophile roam free.”

The similarities between the Penn State case and Watchtowers silence regarding it's own pedophiles is remarkable.

- Endangering children by not reporting to the authorities.
    - Perjury (by elders who testified before the Australian Royal Commission, and perhaps others).
    - Conspiring to cover up.
    - Protecting the reputation of the University (or the Organization in the case of Watchtower).
    - Letting pedophiles roam free.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    I think the day is coming, they got too many things they wish to keep secret, exposure is their greatest fear, and their currant financial down turn makes them more desperate and prone to cross the line of legality.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I love this song and I dedicated to the Governing Body who have made good use of scarring people with the Devil for fun and profit$$:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBecM3CQVD8

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    When I'm in tinfoil-hat mode, I'm half-inclined to suspect that they're passive/agressively trying to provoke court action against themselves, in the hopes that the "persecution" will compel Big J to jumpstart the Great Tribulation and bail them out...
  • StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

Is possible but unlikely. Unless someone can explain whatever I am missing, I believe that in the case of Jose Lopez, they made a mistake that could have costed Zalkin quite a bit. You just don't serve an order for a GB member to show up to the wrong corporation. The WTBTS is a publishing company and Losch does not work for IT. You either serve him directly or you serve the Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses or whatever other corporation where he is a named representative. Did I miss something?

While is still morally wrong, legally, he did not break any rules.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit