Witnesses at my door

by Kep 12 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR

Good job, Kep!

It's amazing that most of the time I'm braindead, but when 'hovahs appear, I suddenly have a photographic memory and am able to completely overwhelm the 'hovahs. The get a look like they're going to soil their shorts.

TR

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Happy New Year Kep!!

Apostate Ave you reckon brother? I think you're onto something....when they built the kingdom hall in your area, didn't they get to name the street to kingdom drive or something like that?? Fair is only fair in my opinion

I wish they would call on me...I would love the opportunity to share some spiritual gems with them...maybe plant that seed of doubt...or just give them the heebie jeebies like what you did hehe.

I've been here over 4 years and they haven't called on me yet...not since I've found my apostate colgate smile Oh I wish they would call on me...pray for me brother...ask hoovah to come to my door and show me the way hehe.

Good on ya Kep...keep up the good work!

~Beck~

Edited by - beck_melbourne on 6 January 2003 18:26:57

• Kep
    Kep

Thanks for all your thoughts.

Hey Becks... how you doing sis ??

Glad you and the family had a nice holiday. Did little bro say anything about my conversation with him ??

I must drop you an email about, awesome discussion and so uplifting to know he is doing alright and never wants to go back.

Maybe we should get him to talk to the Hoovah so you get a visit.

Kep

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit