Hi! Just a Newbie Here.

by auntiem 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Shakita
    Shakita

Welcome to the board. Glad to see you are thinking for yourself.

The elders are visiting inactive ones, maybe this is why they want to see you. Just remember, you have the power to see them... or not. Don't let them bully you or your family. They only have the power over you that you let them have. We are chosing not to meet with the elders. What would be the point? It is a no win situation.

Glad to see you posting.

Mrs. Shakita

Danster1:

Welcome to you, too. I am sorry that you won't get many here who love the meetings as much as you do. But, you are as welcome as anyone to share.........maybe you would like to visit www.freeminds.org, they have alot of information there that would be of interest to "honest hearted ones."

Mrs. Shakita

Edited by - shakita on 5 January 2003 15:6:34

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

Welcome AuntieM!!!!!!!!

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

Welcome Auntiem and Danster 1.

Trot

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome from me also!!! Auntiem- glad you found us. This is the place for UNconditional love-

Dont have to report your time- placings -hours- who sinned who didn't ! just pull up a chair & enjoy the fun....( although so one might tick you off if you DO sin) lol

Danster!!!! welcome- I was going to meetings for over 20+ years. Make sure of all things love- Ask if they ever tell you to hate anyone. Please get back to me when they give you the answer....they lie!!!

Jesus said Love your enemies etc:etc:etc;They consider those who have found out it is not the truth- are their enemies..Not true- I love Jws . I only know it is not the truth....XX

• kelpie
    kelpie

Welcome Welcome Welcome

I look forward to hearing more from you.

Regards

Kelps

• auntiem
    auntiem

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I sure appreciate it. Well Dorothy, I aint in Kansas anymore! Heeheehee! I really don't care what the elders say or do, I am not hiding my life from anyone. If they want to come and visit thats cool, I am going to insist that they dress causually and have a few beers with me...especially if it is Monday night football. One thing I have found out since I have been out is that my religon and my spirituality have nothing to do with each other. Like I said in my first posting, I am looking into a lot of things and isn't it funny that the society has such a soiled past that they never come clean with when you study! Anyway thanks again for all the welcomes and advice.

Love & Light

aUnTiE M

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Wow AuntieM you went to OZ and peeked behind the curtain. " One thing I have found out since I have been out is that my religon and my spirituality have nothing to do with each other. "

Good for you.

j2bf

• ugg
    ugg

hi,,,,nice to meet you,,,,,it is a great place to visit and gain insight....stay awhile

• nativenyr23
    nativenyr23

Welcome Auntiem and Danster! Great to have you here!

Edited by - nativenyr23 on 5 January 2003 20:2:3

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

WELCOME AUNTIE M!!!!!

Hope to hear lots and lots from you gurl friend! Para ti..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit