Help "TheItalian" Alleviate Boredom!

by LovesDubs 14 Replies latest jw friends

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Find the 3 most attractive women in the hall and imagine them wearing the things in the Victoria Secrets catalog LovesDubs mentioned

For a good laugh, imagine whomever is on stage wearing the things in the Victoria Secrets catalog LovesDubs mentioned

Raise your hand when no questions have been asked, looked perplexed when no one calls on you

Sing the wrong "Kingdumb Melody", sing loud, sing off key

If you are carrying mics, instead of walking down the isle, try skipping

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

Ok call me a geek.

I used to bring problems written out of my college homework assignments so I didn't have to bring the course book. Then it would look like I was taking extensive notes during the talk while doing my homework. Had to be careful though, taking notes during the song or prayer tended to attract attention. The one big drawback was having the talk flash into memory when taking a test, subliminal messages and all.

• SYN
    SYN

Ok, concentrate, e=mc squared, right, let me balance the equation and solve for m, moving right on, and in 1914 Jesus Christ took his invisible throne invisibly in heaven, attended by invisible angels, starting up the invisible Kingdom of God...gheesh, must be rough taking those exams in college eh?

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Ooooohhhh Italy!!! I never DREAMED you were actually READING the damned thing from the platform!! Ever want to break into TONGUES in the middle of it? LOL Let your eyes roll backwards into your head, then resume reading like nothing happened. hehehhee

Yer good....hey guys, I LIKE this one...hes a keeper LOL

• TheItalian
    TheItalian

Thanks all

I did my homework since I was 18.

I love Math

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit