Help "TheItalian" Alleviate Boredom!

by LovesDubs 14 Replies latest jw friends

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Add things to this list that he can do, as long as he is STUCK going to meetings!

Hey Italian! Welcome sweetie! One thing you can do to stave off the BOREDOM is NOT read the watchtower article in ADVANCE! A little bit of rebellion. :) Then when the brothers with the microphones come around and they see you HAVENT UNDERLINED (gasp!!!) you can have a small giggle about it. Try bringing the King James Bible to the hall and to the book study...see if anybody says anything. I actually was going to the meetings for a good FIVE YEARS after deciding it was all garbage...and it was hell for me sitting their feigning interest. Glad I had a newborn to have an excuse to get up and leave the room every half hour. I finally imploded and couldnt stand being IN there any more. I assume you have read Crisis of Conscience?

Other things you can do to aleviate boredom:

Bring a CD player or radio and plug it into your ear and listen to the football game. Raise your fist and say "YES!!!!!" everytime anybody scores. Use Italian expletives when a bad call is made.

Bring your Victorias Secret catalog inside your Watchtower and fill out the order form during the talk.

Wear Air Jordan's, but polish them black and say you couldnt find your meeting shoes.

Let your side burns grow long and tell people you are supporting Israel.

Bring a laptop...tell them you are taking notes to post to the internet about the goings on in the hall...and that you are counting the time.

Eat three bowls of navy bean soup two hours before the meeting and sit right up front.

....what else can he do kids? :)

• Matty
    Matty
    One thing you can do to stave off the BOREDOM is NOT read the watchtower article in ADVANCE!

I don't prestudy the Watchtower anymore, I get Blondie to do it for me - I get a hell of a lot more out of the meeting that way! I find doodling beards on the pictures of brothers (and sisters when I run out) in the Watchtower does well for me. Also if there is a photo or an illustration of an Elder performing his theocratic duties, I find an apropriate swastika or two and a little moustache an apropriate enhancement!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Get Internet access on the cell phone. Then he could be reading the truth about Jehovah's Witnesses instead of listening to them beat their chest about how loving and wonderful they are.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

One can be at the KH physically, but not mentally. Daydream! Daydream! Daydream!

If you're a woman, prepare your next grocery list; or pretend you're shopping for your next outfit or what you will wear tomorrow. A man can be thinking about sports, work, fishing, or whatever else. The mind simply can't be confined to a Watchtower.

• TheItalian
    TheItalian

<<<<<<<<<LooooooooovesDubs>>>>>>>>>>>!!!

To my surprise years of meetings have lessened your ability to REALLY go awry.

I meant I was the READER of today's watchtower and it's years I don't underline anything without crossing my pages with creative insults and Correct Dates.

My last report actually had a subliminal message sticked to my name: N.G.O.

My fellow/enemy, the young presiding overseer got it and phoned me laughing hysterically. They don't even understand what they themselves have on CCJW letters.

And I yawn whenever I can from the Platform.

Yet I reckon my comments and my speeches the best of this last days (meetings).

The everlasting self gloryfying articles are driving me adrift. I bring with me a Logic manual and I do heed others sources for comments.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Italian, you are amazing! You are reading this week's Watchtower?!?! This is probably too late, but how about carrying some flour in your pocket, and when you get to the part about Miriam, pull your hand out of the pocket and go oh no! leprosy!

• kelpie
    kelpie

You Rock!!

Hail to The Italian

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Or how about the ever popular 'Bullshit Bingo' coming to hall near you...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=27457&site=3

Ven

• heathen
    heathen

I think I put a whoopy cushion in my book bag and when they say please be seated I take it out and I think everyone gets the idea . wahahahahahahahh

• Prisca
    Prisca
    but how about carrying some flour in your pocket, and when you get to the part about Miriam, pull your hand out of the pocket and go oh no! leprosy!

ROTFLOL! That's really sick, but funny!

To look like you are writing notes, write funny stories about Bro Elder sleeping with Sis Ugly Pioneer while Sis Elderette is getting some "personal" training with Bro Gym-Addict.

Twenty minutes before the Sunday meeting ends, bring out a packed lunch and start eating it.

During the Watchtower Study, put your hand up and when called upon, ask if you can go to the toilet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit