Meetings Are Really Getting Fun

by OneFingerSalute 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• purrpurr
    purrpurr
    Would the r&f at your hall know what "bite" is?
  • tiki
    tiki
    I kinda had the same thought purr.....it may well have been lost to at least the most uber...
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Hey can somebody with a lot of balls and who don't really give a shit what a judicial might do, please give a comment about the situation with Geoffrey Jackson and some of his illustrious comments to the RC at the meetings and tell us how it went as they play cat and mouse with the elders.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

OFS, Steven Hassan would be proud, but he'd wonder why you are still there!?!

Stuck, ah yes, the June 22, 2000 Awake! A brilliantly ironic piece of propaganda itself. Consider this little gem:

"Certainly, the handiest trick of the propagandist is the use of outright lies." - g00, 6/22, p. 6

• OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute

@FayeDanaway

I use over-the-top comments like the one in this thread and others to "tweak" those who are fully asleep and indoctrinated. Perhaps someone will hear the comment and think, "Shit, that really is how the JDubya's think!"

Have a wonderful rest of the day.

@purrpurr

Not likely, but at the risk of "outing" myself, I could always claim I heard it on TV or some such, I thought I would use the term and maybe, just maybe someone with their handy-dandy oh-so-spiritual tablet would research the term and begin to think.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

FayeDunaway: 'OFS doesn't ACT too zealous, the way he lives, but he sure gives strong comments!'

That's the strange thing about indoctrination. To a kool-aid drinking J-dub, OFS's comment would seem like he's endorsing the party line when in fact it is the exact opposite.

Let's review: It's a cult!

• crazyhorse
    crazyhorse
    LOL holy Mary mother of goz that was fun!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit