Meetings Are Really Getting Fun

by OneFingerSalute 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute

So last night I got to have some more fun at the meeting.

The Serve Us indoctrination session was thirty minutes of interrogation and answers about the "These Words Must Be On Your Heart" video.

Question three was, "What Scriptural formula leads to the best chance of success in raising children?" Then before any answers the conductor had Deut. 6:6,7 read. OFS got his hand up in the air, and got called on.

The answer OFS gave was, "We see from this scripture the BEHAVIOR that parents must follow in providing the INFORMATION their children need in order to display the correct THOUGHT process that Jehovah's Witness children should show. This will result in a good EMOTION and happiness for their children. A good acronym to remember for this scripture could be BITE, and the parents in the video showed a good example of how to do that."

Ah, the fun of the meetings. . . I wonder how long they will keep on calling on me?

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    It is always fun to make brainwashing a kids game.
  • goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

LOL, i wish i was there to hear this...i would do a double take.

Just let me say that i hate this cult so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Behavior

Information

Thought

Emotion

Mentally

Egregious

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

B-I-T-E M-E

Sparrowdown, very funny!

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

If I was in your hall I would totally avoid you, your comments are scary, and everything I ever tried to avoid about being a witness. I was constantly looking for reasonable types to hang out with.

i hope you aren't 'encouraging' people to be even more extreme than they are!! I wonder if anyone stops and thinks, 'OFS doesn't ACT too zealous, the way he lives, but he sure gives strong comments!'

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Well that is one way to pass the time and kind of give you a little satisfaction instead of being bored out of your gourd passively listening to utter crap.

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    OFS I just re-read my post and it sounds a lot different than I meant it, I wasn't criticizing you at all, I just meant if I was still a witness in your hall I would be so confused by you!!
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

This week I made a comment in a similar manner.

I referenced the magazine about Education from some time back, and made this comment:

"As we have been often told through the magazines, education teaches you HOW to think, but propaganda TELLS you WHAT to think.

Us Parents can imitate this by encouraging our children to really research the truth with facts for themselves"

The conductor praised the answer....clearly not picking up on the sarcasm.

• Heaven
    Heaven

The Inside Apostate Army is striking blows and the Borg doesn't even know it.

Good work gentlemen... carry on!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit