My Artwork

by Yizuman 24 Replies latest social entertainment

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I copy restraining orders onto a lovely fire resistant parchment to create the the cutest little votive sconces. These darling votives allow you to keep a fire burning for them long after they've tried to extinguish your burning desire with the icey bucket of the legal system. Just let me when you get the paperwork, and I'll get started.

• Matty
    Matty

You need to hold the last frame a little longer before it starts again so it can be read clearly. You change the "display time" by right clicking the frame and going into "properties". The number is in 1/100ths of a second. To cut the size down you could delete every other frame and hold the pic twice as long - experiment a little. Unfortunately with animated Gifs you often need to compromise to cut down the file size.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    You need to hold the last frame a little longer before it starts again so it can be read clearly. You change the "display time" by right clicking the frame and going into "properties". The number is in 1/100ths of a second. To cut the size down you could delete every other frame and hold the pic twice as long - experiment a little. Unfortunately with animated Gifs you often need to compromise to cut down the file size.

Ok, I'll try that then. Gonna print this instructions and see if I can make it better. Thanks for the tips.

Got any other photoshopping tips that I could try out?

Gonna look for another subject to work on, maybe something like nature, some trees and stuff.

Thanks again!

Yizuman

Edit: hit into my posting limit, bummer!

Ok here's what I did, I managed to reduce the cells from 28 to 15 and got the file size reduced to 198kb to 177kb. Then I changed the still cell from 1/100ths of a second to 1/200ths of a second, then the morphed cells from 1/100ths of a second to 1/50ths of a second.

Now I still have a problem with the fize size. Is there a compression program that works on each cell individually and compresses them down w/o the loss of quality? Is there a freeware program for that?

Appreciate any info you can give.

Thanks

Edited by - Yizuman on 5 January 2003 15:49:42

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

What is your deal with Jess??

• mouthy
    mouthy

Very good Yiz

• COMF
    COMF

Well, this was a major let-down. "My art on Jesika"... I naturally assumed you had posted .avi's of what you had painted onto her naked and gracefully undulating body. Bummer of a title, dude.

What ya'll think?
    I think she'll be jumping onto your torso and wrapping her legs tightly around it at the first opportunity.
  • Yizuman
    Yizuman
    Well, this was a major let-down. "My art on Jesika"... I naturally assumed you had posted .avi's of what you had painted onto her naked and gracefully undulating body. Bummer of a title, dude.
    What ya'll think?
    I think she'll be jumping onto your torso and wrapping her legs tightly around it at the first opportunity.

COMF!!!! Bad boy!

She's got a boyfriend and a good one from what I gather from Jesika.

Be nice!

Yizuman

• riz
    riz

i'm LMAO @ six and COMF!

my thoughts exactly. yikes! i'm scared. hold me.

• Jesika
    Jesika

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do I say??????????????? Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm thank you Yiz!!!!!!!!!

I am soooooooooooo flattered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<BLUSHING>

LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

LMAO @ Six and COMF !!!

Six you could sell those ya know!!

XW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit