My Artwork

by Yizuman 24 Replies latest social entertainment

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Trying to get my mind off my worries and put my mind into something creative, so I grabbed an image of Jesika from this forum and did something creative to it. Hope ya'll like it and Jesika too.

I really like to get back into drawing, since I have downloaded a program called Paint Shop Pro and I would love to have some kind of USB sketch board that I can plug into the computer and just draw or paint using the program. They are expensive, so saving pennies will be hard for me to do.

Yizuman
    From the "creativity" class

Edited by - Yizuman on 5 January 2003 16:47:9

• Cassandra Cain
    Cassandra Cain

Hey here is a kewl site where u can draw and paint on 4 free Http://www.soul-net.org and here is where u can get a free painter program.. I have never used it before because I have had no need for another program so I cannot tell u if it is the best but I have herd plenty of mixed opininons www.squirreldome.com/cyberop.htm they do have a new version but it dose cost some money but Not as much as all that expensive junk this person wants to help artist so he keeps things reasonable. ^__^ http://www.deviantart.com/news.php?id=9174 this is a news article about it so check it out... lets see thats all I can think of for now. hope I helped a little ^__^ I'm Jessica will like it verry much ^__^ I love the flowers and the electric circle around it verry sweet!

~Cassandra~

Edited by - Cassandra Cain on 5 January 2003 2:28:51

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I'm sure she'll love it. Can you make me a picture of some stinky pants?

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

It looks like a nice paint program. It's hard to paint or draw with a mouse though. I would like a sketch board that you can plug into the USB port and draw with a cordless pen, the board just follows the pen as I draw using a paint program like Paint Shop Pro or PhotoShop which is the most expensive program out there. My best friend has one. :-/

Anyway, I've seen prices on those boards and they're like 100 bux and higher, depending on the features the boards has. Sheesh. They're expensive.

Yizuman

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    I'm sure she'll love it. Can you make me a picture of some stinky pants?

Heheh, I'll try....

Yizuman

• ugg
    ugg

truly beautiful.....

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Well, I did another one just for fun and I think it came out ok. I'm not feeling all 100% ok with the basket, tried to find the best looking one and this is all I came across so far.

What ya'll think?

Yizuman
    From the "biting my nails" class

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Well, say three "hail Jesikas" and you will be forgiven.

• Matty
    Matty

Excellent Yizuman!

From another member of the Jesika Thoman fan club!

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Trying my hand on animations and morphing the photos. I think the file is too big, but the compression is all what it could give me from the Paint Shop Pro Animation program. I've managed it to 45 frames and the file size is a little over 300kb.

Edit: I reduced the frames down to 28 instead of 45 and the file size is now 194 kb. Is that any better?

So, if there's anyone out there who is better at this, please leave me some advice. Feedbacks are welcome.

What do you think?

Anyway, I think I've done enough borrowing Jesika for today . She's already getting sore from being at the health spa. LOL. Hey Jesika, hang in there, I know you can do it!

Off to find some other ideas to work on.

Oh, anyone have any good tips that I can try my hand out on? I'm trying to learn as much graphic work as I can. Would appreciate hearing something from the pros.

Yizuman

Edited by - Yizuman on 5 January 2003 15:7:27

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit