LA Nite Rocked!!

by animal 19 Replies latest jw friends

• animal
    animal

Hell, the dreams are generally better than the real thing.... but I aint telling nuttin.

Animal

• Solace
    Solace

Animal,

Always a gentleman.

• COMF
    COMF

Ah... I'm sorry, but simply declaring "LA Nite Rocked" is not going to get it. We need proof. There's a major breach of aposto-protocol here. Without pictures, how are we going to party vicariously through you guys?

• animal
    animal

Ya... like I ever followed rules..... you will just have to find your own babes and come up with your own meetup!

Animal

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I must agree totally! We had a great time laughing our asses off and animal is a very huggable fella!

ViV has the Koolest accent, I want it

Definately looking forward to it again. And I didn't even get sick! WoW!. I don't think I made a fool out of myself either. I guess getting older IS better. LOL!

• animal
    animal

My coworkers here asked when my "babes" were coming back again... you were a hit.

Animal

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I could kick myself for forgetting the camera!

darn darn darn.

I won't forget next time.

• Beans
    Beans

Excellent work Animal, the district overbeers are happy that drinks were consumed. Please fill out your Pagan Time Cards for submission to headquarters!

Yup, it sure is great putting a face on person you chat with!

May the flock be with you!

Beans

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Sounds like a lot of fun!!!!!

My coworkers here asked when my "babes" were coming back again... you were a hit.

Yeehaa!!! Yay Viv and Plum!!!!

Sounds like you all felt right at home with one another !!!

Next time- bring more cameras!!!!!

XW

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Sounds like you all felt right at home with one another !!!

Next time- bring more cameras!!!!!

For sure!

They are a great bunch and animal is easy to chill with. Fwlt like we knew eachother for years.

So when ya comin' to LA xenawarrior?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit