LA Nite Rocked!!

by animal 19 Replies latest jw friends

• animal
    animal

First report on the LA mini-gathering. It went better than planned!

Vivimus and her boyfriend showed up first. She is every bit as pretty as her webcam picture. I introduced them to some of the guys I work with and we all sipped on drinks and laughed our asses off. She was a hit, I was proud to be the one to introduce her to my friends.

We were still waiting for PlumCrazy to show up, and we decided that something happened that held her up. We went back to my room to look at some pictures, and who calls but PLum, her hubby, and her brother. Excellent, they made it!

It is always interesting meeting people from the internet, people you do not know and have never met. Let me tell you, these are two of the cutest babes we have on this board (besides the Angels). Another plus, they both are not only personable but they jumped in with my co-workers by messing with me!

In all, we had a blast. I hope they come back while I am still working here.

Viv, have a good trip back to Holland. I hope you take me up on the offer to come to Phoenix next trip and watch TV in the pool.

Plum, you left your jacket here. I will keep it till we meet up again. You are even prettier than your picture.

Animal

• ugg
    ugg

great hearing everyone had a blast.....thanks for sharing!!!!!!!

• Robdar
    Robdar

Animal,

It sounds like so much fun. Thanks for writing.

Robyn

• animal
    animal

And guess what.... almost no mention of JW's, our history, our problems, or any negativity. We laughed, joked, and enjoyed each other lots.

Animal

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

animal, what are you saying????????? life after the borg????????? laughing, joking...........you must have been demon possessed, because only god's people are TRULEY happy. lmao. good for you animal. chat to you soon.

bliss.

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Fantastic! Glad you all had a great time! wish I could have been there.......

• Matty
    Matty

Thanks for writing Animal! I'm so glad you had such a great time without talking about you-know-what! Now are we gonna have some pics of the event?

• animal
    animal

Viv has a picture on her digital. I didnt bring my camera with me, so the pics are limited. Maybe more next time.

Animal

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

Sorry we couldn't make it. I am glad you guys had a great time. I know we had a great time with Viv and he boyfriend on the 1st when we went to the Zoo. She is definetly as Cute and bubbly in person as she is on this board.

• Solace
    Solace

Animal,

So glad you all had fun! What a group,I would love to meet you, plum & Viv!

(Heaven, of the waiting to hear the real story classor animals dream that nightwhichever is more more naughty.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit