Al Sharpton Runs For President !!!!!!

by minimus 23 Replies latest jw friends

• rocky220
    rocky220

This is the second or third time he's running.......I think it's just to show any american can run for that office if he or she has the stomach for it!!!!!!......rocky220

• Gopher
    Gopher

OH IF ONLY Sidney Poitier were born on American soil. He seems to be a man of great character and integrity, such as we need in the "Oval Office" where the president sits.

What? Haven't we had a former actor as president before, say from 1981 to 1988?

Edited by - Gopher on 4 January 2003 10:1:43

• JT
    JT

I am looking forward to him being president, I will be heading up the Chitterling committee

• back2dafront
    back2dafront

Chitterling committee - HAHAHAHAHAHA

good one!

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

Run AL Run Al

• minimus
    minimus

"I actually have a following and I speak for the people". This is the reason the Rev. Al Sharpton gives for being the best Democratic out there....Hmmm... If this doesn't work out, maybe he can become an elder.

• freedom96
    freedom96

I think both Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are both worthless. Does anyone really give a rats ass what they do?

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

I think Al and Jesse are hurting the true cause for Black Americans and personally IMHO they are an embarrassment to the community. MLK did a far better job than they ever did and he was much smarter in handling non-violent causes for the people. He's the most intelligent guy who stood up for the cause and I am still sadden by the fact that he's gone.

I've often wondered how much more he could have done if he was still alive?

Yizuman

• hannibal
    hannibal

Jesse Jackson is nothing more that a crook hiding behind the title-Rev.

He hasnt payed taxes in years even though he is more of a political front

runner than a man of God. It's Just a matter of time before he is exposed for

the man he really is. Go Bill O'reily go!

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Run Al Run!

That would make a great bumper sticker.....put it on your front bumper!

Mike.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit